PDA

View Full Version : car pulled in front

jerpinoy
09-19-2013, 11:58 AM
I was about to drive out of the shopping mall parking lot. Car pulled in front of me and prevent me from going anywhere. Tall men got out and pointing on my :spyder2: and asked me how I like it, how it ride and how it much it cost? Well my first answer was please get back to your car, your holding up all the traffic. Got back in and park his car and asked more questions for awhile
He was so excited to see my:spyder2: he didn't notice there was a empty parking spot on my right.:roflblack: I can't believed all the attentions of our:spyder2:.

Cruzr Joe
09-19-2013, 12:01 PM
R O C K S T A R

cuznjohn
09-19-2013, 12:15 PM
i get stopped a lot to talk about the bike. i will let other riders sit on it if they like but out of all my bikes this one gets the most attention

PatGund
09-19-2013, 12:18 PM
I joke if I go anywhere on Bitsy, I have to budget 10-20 minutes per stop to answer questions.

Unless it's from another biker, in which case it's more like 30-40 minutes.

txroadrunner
09-19-2013, 12:37 PM
When it comes to motorcycles, I prefer visibility over invisibility!

Jim&Teresa
09-19-2013, 12:47 PM
I was about to drive out of the shopping mall parking lot. Car pulled in front of me and prevent me from going anywhere. Tall men got out and pointing on my :spyder2: and asked me how I like it, how it ride and how it much it cost? Well my first answer was please get back to your car, your holding up all the traffic. Got back in and park his car and asked more questions for awhile
He was so excited to see my:spyder2: he didn't notice there was a empty parking spot on my right.:roflblack: I can't believed all the attentions of our:spyder2:.

I was at a local restaurant when a lady and her mother (approx 80 years old) saw me come out heading towards my spyder and asked if "that" was mine. I proudly said "yes"! The younger lady said "I want a ride" and when I looked at her, she quickly said "oh no, I don't want a ride" ???? Then her mother said "is that from VEGAS!?". I said "are you asking if I bought it in Las Vegas?" and she said "yes"!!! I just laughed and told her I bought it at the dealership about 1 mile from this restaurant. Funny how some people react when they see such a magnificent piece of equipment!!!!!!!!! :yikes:

Well Hell
09-19-2013, 12:49 PM
I agree with everyone.:yes: Being kind of an attention hog:shocked: (or so my wife says):dontknow: I sort of enjoy all the looks and questions. We havehad people taking videos of us several times when we have been on the freeway:ohyea:. I have never seen a vehicle attract so much attention. I guess its because there are so few and it looks so different:thumbup: But even with the extra time required on each trip we love our :spyder2:.

ARtraveler
09-19-2013, 12:49 PM
One of the fun things that we :spyder2: owners experience on a regular basis. :yes:

Showie
09-19-2013, 02:50 PM
Helps the old ego :clap::yes::clap:!

RBS66
09-19-2013, 03:18 PM
I was sitting in traffic today on the way home from my spider dealership due to construction. This guy walking by on the sidewalk just walks out into the street starts asking about my Bike.

DR Buck
09-19-2013, 03:50 PM
Had a guy pull up beside me in a parking lot today and start asking questions as I was trying to get on my way. :doorag: He was on one of those very little bicycle looking things that's powered with something resembling a chainsaw engine. :dontknow:

TheSarge
12-09-2013, 04:24 AM
Too funny, the majority at time being stop, or waved at, or even chase down just to ask about my Syder. When I travel with my husband ( he has motorcycle) and other 2 wheeler they laugh and saying stand back the Syder is getting attention, or have to wait someone is looking at the Syder. There have been times that I had to cut the conversation short.
I had my ride for a year and a half and still attract attention.

BigJohnP
12-09-2013, 04:56 AM
Like all Spyder owners I to have been stopped and ask about my Spyder. This past Sept I attended a sponsored bike ride for the March of Dimes. There was about 400+ bikes at the ride, most where HD's. I proudly was the only Spyder there on my then new bike. Before the ride got under way I answered question after question about the Spyder. I had a great time that day. 8045080451

Chupaca
12-09-2013, 11:57 AM
it's one of the perk's...happens a lot wife gets to enjoy it on the road I do when we stop....:clap::clap:

PatGund
12-09-2013, 01:29 PM
Out on a ride yesterday with my 12 year old. The driver in the car in the other lane was paying so much attention to my Spyder he didn't notice he was starting to drift into the other lane.....

He caught himself in time, and I decided to put a LOT more space between him and I.

spydaman60
12-09-2013, 01:44 PM
I was at a local restaurant when a lady and her mother (approx 80 years old) saw me come out heading towards my spyder and asked if "that" was mine. I proudly said "yes"! The younger lady said "I want a ride" and when I looked at her, she quickly said "oh no, I don't want a ride" ???? Then her mother said "is that from VEGAS!?". I said "are you asking if I bought it in Las Vegas?" and she said "yes"!!! I just laughed and told her I bought it at the dealership about 1 mile from this restaurant. Funny how some people react when they see such a magnificent piece of equipment!!!!!!!!! :yikes:don't know what it is about those 80 year old woman! i've had a chance to pick up four or five of them at the grocery store parking lot. one of them looked at me and said, "i'd never ride one of those things, allthough they look pretty neat!" i looked at her and jokingly said, "i was just about to ask you if you wanted to go for a ride" and she chuckled and said "don't have my helmet with me." man, if i was only into those 80 year old women!!!:roflblack::roflblack:

Ivorspyder
12-09-2013, 01:51 PM
I was parked outside Ace Hardware in Stuart when a Mercedes pulls in next to me.Out jumps an elderly woman who says she loves The Spyder.Then asks if its an antique.No I tell her its really modern.She wants to sit on the back.Her companion comes over and tells me she is 100years old.She is chatting away to me about the bike.She tells me she has a son of 81 years and 3 great great grandchildren.I would have taken her for a ryde but her companion was a nurse and would not let me.Her mind and chat was that of a 40year old,and she looked good as well.:clap:

ivor:spyder:

Cruzr Joe
12-09-2013, 02:50 PM
I was parked outside Ace Hardware in Stuart when a Mercedes pulls in next to me.Out jumps an elderly woman who says she loves The Spyder.Then asks if its an antique.No I tell her its really modern.She wants to sit on the back.Her companion comes over and tells me she is 100years old.She is chatting away to me about the bike.She tells me she has a son of 81 years and 3 great great grandchildren.I would have taken her for a ryde but her companion was a nurse and would not let me.Her mind and chat was that of a 40year old,and she looked good as well.:clap:

ivor:spyder:

Ivor has a way with the ladies. :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe

Bob Ledford
12-11-2013, 03:14 PM
Happens every where you go from red lights to parking lots. We have a city bus driver that gives me a big :thumbup: Every time she sees me.

Even had them follow me in to the local dealership