PDA

View Full Version : 2104 BBQ Date

smurfette
09-18-2013, 10:07 AM
Good Morning! The way my job is, I have to plan nearly a year ahead of time :cus:. Due to some upcoming surgery for my husband, I won't be able to make Spyderquest this year.:( However, next year I pick up another week of vacation time!!! Since it's only about a 1000 mile ryde, I was thinking that Lamont's BBQ would be the perfect first Spyder event for me and Smurfette! Are the dates for 2014 set yet? I am sooo looking forward to it!!! While I'm here, anyone have a recommendation on where to stay?? Never too early to book that! Looking forward to meeting everyone in 2014!!!:yes:

murphybrown
09-18-2013, 10:26 AM
Good Morning! The way my job is, I have to plan nearly a year ahead of time :cus:. Due to some upcoming surgery for my husband, I won't be able to make Spyderquest this year.:( However, next year I pick up another week of vacation time!!! Since it's only about a 1000 mile ryde, I was thinking that Lamont's BBQ would be the perfect first Spyder event for me and Smurfette! Are the dates for 2014 set yet? I am sooo looking forward to it!!! While I'm here, anyone have a recommendation on where to stay?? Never too early to book that! Looking forward to meeting everyone in 2014!!!:yes:

I know it was just a typo...BUT I am sooooo a planner when I saw the 2104 BBQ date request I seriously said "now here is gal after my own "organized/planning" heart". Sorry can't help you with Lamont's dates for his BBQ...but you MADE my day....
Hey come to Heart of WA BBQ...got those dates in stone June 6, 7, 8 2014...location Chelan, WA...:thumbup::roflblack:

Bob Denman
09-18-2013, 10:49 AM
2104? That wasn't a typo; she's planning on being around for the festivities at LEAST that long! :thumbup:

smurfette
09-18-2013, 07:52 PM

The sad part is, there is no typo. When you work for the state/federal government, this is how it happens. If I put in for 2014 vacation dates in Dec. of '13, I'll be sure to get them. If I wait till '14, my chances of getting the days/weeks I need go down dramatically. The next 3 years can't pass quickly enough!