PDA

View Full Version : A Man Named Suh

mxz600
09-12-2013, 03:47 PM
Ndamukong Suh is a bad man, and I mean that in a good way.

This is a spoof on the Pure Michigan ad campaigns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfW7YzBonsM

I'm just glad the strongest man in football is on the team I root for. To all the people that hate him, you'd love him if he played for your team.

Another side note, if he played for New York, Dallas, Green Bay, etc., Suh would be looked at as the best tackle to ever play the game. But he plays for Detroit so he's looked upon as a thug.

SpyderSteve
09-12-2013, 04:26 PM
Ndamukong Suh is a bad man, and I mean that in a good way.

This is a spoof on the Pure Michigan ad campaigns.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfW7YzBonsM

I'm just glad the strongest man in football is on the team I root for. To all the people that hate him, you'd love him if he played for your team.

Another side note, if he played for New York, Dallas, Green Bay, etc., Suh would be looked at as the best tackle to ever play the game. But he plays for Detroit so he's looked upon as a thug. Do you mean the Green Bay Packers? The 13 time world champions? ;)

mxz600
09-12-2013, 05:13 PM
Do you mean the Green Bay Packers? The 13 time world champions? ;)

Rub it in Steve, rub it in. The Lions have won four championships though, the problem is I was alive for only one and don't remember it. I was two years old.

At least I have the Red Wings & Tigers. I'm a homer all the way.

The Detroit Lions, rebuilding since 1957.

The Detroit Lions, making bad teams look good since 1957.

spydaman60
09-12-2013, 05:39 PM
Rub it in Steve, rub it in. The Lions have won four championships though, the problem is I was alive for only one and don't remember it. I was two years old.

At least I have the Red Wings & Tigers. I'm a homer all the way.

The Detroit Lions, rebuilding since 1957.

The Detroit Lions, making bad teams look good since 1957. and the Detroit tigers managed to loose to the bosox last week---20 to 4? that hurts!!nojoke and back to suh--- any team that had him---would love him---you're 100% correct.

SpyderSteve
09-12-2013, 06:21 PM
Suh plays football like it should be played! And i think there are a lot of Packers fans in Detroit because when i rode thru there after the owners event in 2010 wearing my Packers sweater everyone was waving at me :roflblack:

retread
09-12-2013, 07:39 PM
Biggest problem the Lions have; their owner wants to keep them as a tax deduction.nojoke

john