PDA

View Full Version : Back after a brief self-imposed time out.

SteveMac
09-12-2013, 11:16 AM
Hello all
It is just too tough to stay away from good folks. :thumbup:

First, I'd like to offer my sincere kudos to Randy, Ron, Bob and probably a huge number of people that I am unaware of for putting on the upcoming SpyderQuest in the Adirondacks. Having been in that area before, I can tell non-locals that it is a magnificent place. If you are undecided about going, then get off the fence and GO! Support those folks who put a lot of effort into putting on an event like this. Believe me, I know they have their hands full. So major congrats to them all and I wish I could be there to revisit old friends.

Second, I will offer apologies to anyone that I may have upset on this wonderful forum. While it is no excuse, I found that after selling my RT earlier this year, that I had a "void" in being able to provide constructive and positive input on the boards. That was my own personal issue, and as I told Scotty in a private discussion, I decided that I would do a self-imposed "ban hammer" for a while until I could reprogram myself to provide positive input here and to effectively disengage and walk away from being embroiled in negative or controversial posts.

So, to keep from getting too gushy, I will just say that over the years, I have made some really good friends here and I enjoy meeting and visiting with you all at various events. I may not have a BRP product any longer, but I still love SpyderLovers!! :2thumbs:

Oh, and in closing, I make a vow to avoid threads about oil, ATGATT, hot foot, and, and, :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Nice to be back.

CyncySpyder
09-12-2013, 11:26 AM
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=64719&d=1363621102 (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/album.php?albumid=2698&attachmentid=64718)

SpyderAnn01
09-12-2013, 11:32 AM
Welcome back Steve

Spiderwoman
09-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Some of us know that you were always lurking!

arntufun
09-12-2013, 11:36 AM
Hey Steve !!!!!!

Was wondering what happened to you. I didn't know you got rid of that awesome looking RT you had. I should have known when I seen it in a photo on the showroom floor. Although you must of had your reasons (which isn't anyones business), you have alot of input to give so feel free to do so.

If I can give you one peice of advise to take with you in life it would be......... A $40.00 helmet is for a $40.00 head !!!!!!! :roflblack::roflblack: Ah, the good ol days. :thumbup:

owens9fingers
09-12-2013, 11:45 AM
Glad you're back and sure missed that pretty face ............ No ... not yours Steve. Hope to see you and Connie soon. ;)

Chupaca
09-12-2013, 12:12 PM
to have you back..!!:2thumbs:

Bob Denman
09-12-2013, 12:13 PM
:yes::ohyea::yes: Glad that you've decided to return to us! :yes::ohyea::yes: :2thumbs:

flamingobabe
09-12-2013, 12:17 PM
welcome back...but it is Thursday....if you're back does this mean?????? SPYDER......and I so want to go to SpyderQuest....but not in the cards....the area is BEAUTIFUL

Bob Denman
09-12-2013, 12:31 PM
The new avatar is looking a bit... "'Wingish"... :shocked: :thumbup:

MarkLawson
09-12-2013, 12:50 PM
Glad to see you back Steve!

spyder3
09-12-2013, 01:10 PM
Welcome back Stevie boy..:thumbup: did you piss anyone off? You must remember, most of us on here can't remember yesterday :roflblack: Now we wait for some picts!! :popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

SteveMac
09-12-2013, 02:02 PM
Welcome back Stevie boy..:thumbup: did you piss anyone off? You must remember, most of us on here can't remember yesterday :roflblack: Now we wait for some picts!! :popcorn:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xZzEzDkeHzI

Funny Guy!! Talk to you soon...!

ARtraveler
09-12-2013, 02:05 PM
:welcome:

SteveMac
09-12-2013, 02:15 PM
Thanks All for the warm welcome back. Time heals all wounds as they say! :thumbup:

I have actually still been in constant contact with many of you on FaceBook and as several above have mentioned, I have been lurking. No denying that. And I have been feeling terrible for FlamingoBabe and SpyderAnn most of all. Good luck ladies.

Randy, you are already trying to get me to break my vow of silence. No such luck,,, at least not yet!

Bob Denman, The Force is strong within you Master Jedi.... That, or you have the gift of future sight!

Been a long summer without a motorcycle. Even though we have had fun Jeeping around, it isn't the same and you just don't get that same fun factor of being with a group of people you really enjoy spending time with.

So,,,,,,,,,,,,,with that said,,,,,,,,,,, I am leaving in about 20 Minutes for a productive (hopefully) trip out west. All loaded and packed, just waiting for Connie to get home early from work.

ROAD TRIP! :yes: Will check in later.... Again, Thanks all. Happy to be back in the saddle as a good friend of mine said recently!

Spyderal11
09-12-2013, 03:28 PM
great to see you and connie back, I always enjoyed your post and will look forward to seeing them again have a good trip.

NancysToy
09-12-2013, 03:44 PM
Welcome home Steve. Have a great trip!

GloryRyders
09-12-2013, 04:24 PM
Hey Steve, welcome back............how come you have that empty trailer attached for the road trip :dontknow: See you soon!:2thumbs:

rnet
09-12-2013, 04:40 PM
Welcome back Steve and thanks for the encouragement for Spyderquest. As with the Mogang and Spyderfest we also have a really good team. Ron

Mo Lee
09-12-2013, 05:02 PM
Guess have not been on much either since I don't recall any of the things you mentioned and I guess I did not notice you were absent, maybe because I'm one of the lucky ones who has been in contact on Facebook. Welcome Back!

Bob Denman
09-12-2013, 05:18 PM
If he's going with an empty trailer; what's he gonaa fill it up with out there?? :shocked:
We need a contest:
:ohyea::yes: NAME THE GOODY THAT STEVE IS COMING HOME WITH!! :yes::ohyea:
The pirze? The adoration of fellow SpderLovers to the one who gets it right! :thumbup:
Steve and Connie will be the Judges...

spydaman60
09-12-2013, 05:20 PM
If he's going with an empty trailer; what's he gonaa fill it up with out there?? :shocked:
We need a contest:
:ohyea::yes: NAME THE GOODY THAT STEVE IS COMING HOME WITH!! :yes::ohyea:
The pirze? The adoration of fellow SpderLovers to the one who gets it right! :thumbup:
Steve and Connie will be the Judges...his mother in law and all her furniture?:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflbl ack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
09-12-2013, 05:34 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ghWaikxT4U

Yazz
09-12-2013, 06:54 PM
Hey Steve, ya know me and Dakota Bob were out on the back porch the other evening having a couple cold ones, shooting the breeze about guns, the good ol' days, racing strategies, you know how that goes...

The subject came up on was were where had Mr. Steve disappeared to? The was much analyzing and hypothesizing, but we were stumped. :dontknow:

Glad you checked in and have a great road trip!

murphybrown
09-12-2013, 08:40 PM
I was able to stay connected with SteveMac (and Connie)....I am always sad when fine folks are no longer in my life.....sure glad I did not have to experience that....welcome back to SL's...:yes::yes: