PDA

View Full Version : Spyder ride at Bikes, Blues, and Bar B Que

Chuckster
09-11-2013, 04:34 PM
Hello Spyder riders,
Football has started and fall is just around the corner. That means it’s time for Bikes, Blues, and Bar B Que. What a fun time.
We will be having our 3rd annual Spyder ride on Saturday, September 21st.
Where: We will meet at the Bradford Marine and ATV booth on Dixon Street.
Time: We will meet at 8:30 with a departure time of 9:00 AM. Please be full of fuel.
Duration: We will return around 1 PM to Bradford Marine and ATV dealership in Springdale where we will enjoy a catered meal provided by Bradford Marine.

We will have plenty of rest stops and enjoy some of the best motorcycle roads in the country.

Hope to see you at BBB!!!! If you have any questions, please call.

Chuckster
(501) 804-0639

jthornton
09-12-2013, 05:54 AM
What city is Bradford Marine in? Google shows many to choose from.

JT

Cruzr Joe
09-12-2013, 08:03 AM

JT

For the purpose of this ride it is the one in Fayetteville, AR.

Cruzr Joe

jthornton
09-12-2013, 10:42 AM
For the purpose of this ride it is the one in Fayetteville, AR.

Cruzr Joe

Thanks Joe

JT

joet82
09-12-2013, 01:02 PM
If you guys can fit it into the route, Pitbull Powersports, the Can-Am Dealer in Springfield, MO, will be hosting Down-N-Dirty Fest at Rush Springs Ranch in Pineville, MO. it will be offroad, but the roads will be 'improved' so that campers and even the Offroad BRP Demo truck can get through. and there are great roads getting there and back. :)

Chuckster
09-12-2013, 02:15 PM

JT

Bradford Marine is in Springdale.

jthornton
09-12-2013, 03:00 PM
This one?

Bradford Marine & ATV
2325 N. Thompson Springdale, AR 72764

Dixon St. in Springdale? Google maps shows a short street so can't be hard to find.

Sorry, I'm not from around there... looks like maybe Friday night at Eureka Springs get up a bit early take the ride then Saturday night at Branson... let me check with my travel coordinator.

JT

Chuckster
09-13-2013, 11:18 AM
This one?

Bradford Marine & ATV
2325 N. Thompson Springdale, AR 72764

Dixon St. in Springdale? Google maps shows a short street so can't be hard to find.

Sorry, I'm not from around there... looks like maybe Friday night at Eureka Springs get up a bit early take the ride then Saturday night at Branson... let me check with my travel coordinator.

JT

The Spyder ride will begin on Dixon Street in Fayetteville at the Bradford Marine booth. Dixon street is the center of the rally which will attract several thousand bikers. The lunch will be served and the ride will end at Bradford Marine dealership in Springdale. Hope that clears things up some. Hope to see you on the ride.

jthornton
09-14-2013, 06:38 AM
Thanks for clearing that up.

JT

waynegreiner
09-18-2013, 05:56 AM
Bradford Marine is in Springdale.

Can our friends with a Goldwing also ride along with the group? They are interested in getting a Spyder so they want to tag along.

Wayne