PDA

View Full Version : never ride your spyder in russia

cuznjohn
09-10-2013, 02:05 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CI-z5a92KOg

Dan McNally
09-10-2013, 02:18 PM
They have a real alcohol problem, there . . . not surprising they have stuff like this on the roads!

Bob Denman
09-10-2013, 02:50 PM
The Insurance Agent part of me is going to nightmares for Month!! :shocked: :yikes:

Oldmanzues
09-10-2013, 03:41 PM
The Insurance Agent part of me is going to nightmares for Month!! :shocked: :yikes:
I read somewhere, that almost all vehicles in Russia have cameras in them for this reason.
Oldmanzues

Chupaca
09-10-2013, 03:49 PM
have seen this clip before..they have them from other countries as well but this one is the scariest...it' s not all that safe to even walk there..!! :roflblack:

Dan McNally
09-10-2013, 03:54 PM
"Black boxes" that constantly record, and preserve the video immediately prior to a sensed accident are becoming very common in many countries.

ataDude
09-10-2013, 04:09 PM
Wow. :yikes:

Flanker
09-10-2013, 06:11 PM
Never driven in Russia. I have driven in Israel/W. Bank, Jordan, UAE, Iraq, and Afghanistan.......................oh yea, and Austria (where they have all the Kangaroos). With the exception of Austria; the rest were pretty much "no rules" areas (except the unwritten rule of whoever is biggest, most armored, and has the most/biggest guns :yikes: gets the right of way) that were "interesting" to drive in. Throw in the omnipresent risk of IEDs, small arms attacks, and/or "Sir, that RPG you express ordered has arrived :yikes:" in Iraq and the Stan, and driving morphed from interesting to "exciting". I'm sure Spydering in either locale would have bee "really exciting"....................for a while anyway. ;) Lotta drunks in Israel........................very little traffic law enforcement due to the bulk of their security forces/police being concerned with more important stuff.

Bob Denman
09-10-2013, 06:23 PM
It seems that a lot of these drivers think that they're James Bond: their licenses are stamped "007" ; license to kill!

OldCowboy
09-10-2013, 09:30 PM
Hate to say it, but that stuff happens here every day.