PDA

View Full Version : Hot Springs Rally

Cruzr Joe
09-09-2013, 08:38 AM
We had a good time at the Rally and met several new Spyder owners, also was good to see Chuck and the Gang from Bradford Marine ( they were busy giving demo rides). had Lunch with Tom & Mike at Fat Jacks.

LETS RIDE

Who is going to Bikes Blues And BBQ this month in Fayetteville????

Cruzr Joe & Sheila

Roy And Kathy

Who Else????????????????

suenmikez
09-09-2013, 10:45 AM
7533575334 Joe, it was great to see Sheila and you at this Rally, looking forward to our next meeting! Tom & I enjoyed seeing you from our last meet at HSV Rally! Maybe you can show me how to make those changes to my Spyder we spoke of too!
We had a good time at the Rally and met several new Spyder owners, also was good to see Chuck and the Gang from Bradford Marine ( they were busy giving demo rides). had Lunch with Tom & Mike at Fat Jacks.

LETS RIDE

Who is going to Bikes Blues And BBQ this month in Fayetteville????

Cruzr Joe & Sheila

Roy And Kathy

Who Else????????????????

bigflax925
09-09-2013, 11:25 AM
Wish I could've made it. :gaah:

suenmikez
09-09-2013, 06:04 PM
Wish I could've made it. :gaah:Thankfully there will be some great weather coming soon, should be able to get together a little more often!:yes:

samewok
09-09-2013, 06:30 PM
Let use know when you are going to do these things. If I am off from work I would like to do them if I can.

suenmikez
09-11-2013, 08:57 AM
Let use know when you are going to do these things. If I am off from work I would like to do them if I can. Will do, I will post any rydes here! Will surely be heading up to Magazine state park once the weather cools down. Would also like to head up to Petit Jean in October! Look forward to meeting up with you! Let me know if what your work schedule is, we are retired, have no preference on ryding days!:cheers:

suenmikez
10-15-2013, 09:55 AM
Will do, I will post any rydes here! Will surely be heading up to Magazine state park once the weather cools down. Would also like to head up to Petit Jean in October! Look forward to meeting up with you! Let me know if what your work schedule is, we are retired, have no preference on ryding days!:cheers:Am planning ryde to Mt Magazine first weekend in November, either day? No preference other than the weather! Would be great to get some Spyder :spyder2: friends together for this ryde! Anyone interested please reply! email or phone me!:yes: