PDA

View Full Version : Lifestyles Honda CanAm Spyder Sundays! Meeting at the shop at 9am for a ride

Lifestyles HondaCanAm
09-07-2013, 05:11 PM
Just a friendly reminder, tomorrow is our monthly "Spyder Sunday" here at Lifestyles Honda Can-Am.

We will be meeting here at the shop (3302 Cedardale Road, Mount Vernon) at 9 o'clock for coffee and muffins, then leave at 10 for a ride up the South Skagit Highway to 530 and around the loop to I-5.

Hope to see you here!

Mark

truck 85
09-08-2013, 09:20 PM
hope the ryde went well to day missed because I got to move my daughter way more fun than rydeing my spyder LOL

GRIPMAN
09-13-2013, 08:59 PM
Awesome ride, enjoyed it very much, looking forward to the next one
Joseph

Just a friendly reminder, tomorrow is our monthly "Spyder Sunday" here at Lifestyles Honda Can-Am.

We will be meeting here at the shop (3302 Cedardale Road, Mount Vernon) at 9 o'clock for coffee and muffins, then leave at 10 for a ride up the South Skagit Highway to 530 and around the loop to I-5.

Hope to see you here!

Mark

PatGund
07-14-2014, 01:15 PM
Have these restarted for 2014??

waffle.snot
07-24-2014, 10:54 PM
So glad I just saw this.....Will there be an August ride? When? Really want to connect with the group! Sort of lonely out here on whidbey island.

Hope to see you here!

Mark

Duffer
07-25-2014, 12:23 AM
Dang! I was just at Lifestyles today and forgot to ask/hassle them about this :rolleyes:

murphybrown
07-25-2014, 12:31 AM
So glad I just saw this.....Will there be an August ride? When? Really want to connect with the group! Sort of lonely out here on whidbey island.

that was Lifestyle post from Sept 2013 :yikes:

waffle.snot
07-25-2014, 11:38 AM
that was Lifestyle post from Sept 2013 :yikes:

For what it is worth....I just called Lifestyles and asked Kevin. He said that he would check into why the rides have not happened. Will let you know if I find out anything. I love harassing Kevin!!

Lifestyles HondaCanAm
07-26-2014, 01:35 PM
Sunday, August 10th, we will have a BBQ and ride (Ride hosted by Randy)
Meet here at the shop around 10:30am, eat some lunch, go on a ride!

More details to come.

Lifestyles Honda Can-Am

waffle.snot
07-28-2014, 11:27 AM
Sunday, August 10th, we will have a BBQ and ride (Ride hosted by Randy)
Meet here at the shop around 10:30am, eat some lunch, go on a ride!

More details to come.

Lifestyles Honda Can-Am

Awww, come on guys! Been waiting on these to start all summer and when you finally get it in gear, you put it right after Spyders in the redwoods so I have to cut my trip short and hurry back? :banghead:

bluestratos
07-28-2014, 12:59 PM
G-day Mates, lol

I am putting together a 3 hr. ride to take place after the BBQ, we should be able to assemble by 1 so return around 5pm. I was thinking of riding down to Coupeville WA, via Deception Pass. It takes about 1hr ride so we can have a bit of time for coffee or shopping before heading back. For anyone heading south from there you can take the ferry at the south end.

Or, I am open to suggestions the rest of this week.

Once we have it settled I will post it in the Northwest Riders as well. I want to thank Greg and the staff of Lifestyle Honda & Motor Sport for hosting the BBQ again. They are a great bunch in spite of Honda getting top billing, lol.

So shine em' up and I will see you on August 10th!

Duffer
07-28-2014, 07:07 PM
Cudos & thanx for organizing the ride!

Unfortunately, we have wedding duties that day. :(

Enjoy, all!