PDA

View Full Version : Brake lever Extension

Spychic
09-07-2013, 01:07 AM
has anyone heard of or know if there is an extension for the brake pedal arm of a 2012 RT SE5, I WANT TO put on longer floorboards and raise up my legs a bit. if I do this the arm of the brake pedal is to short . Any Ideas ?:sour::yes:thanks

Chupaca
09-07-2013, 01:13 AM
some replacement levers and extension blocks. Check with the sponsors on the home page. I am not a floorboard person but have seen posts to the effect. You could also search old post..good luck..!! :thumbup:

Bazil
09-07-2013, 04:23 AM
On this subject, I know what I want, an ISCI extension for RS but being on the other side of the globe it's a bit difficult to order when ISCI only publish a 'phone number. Any ideas how to order via the internet? Or maybe someone could recommend an ISCI stockist. Thanks in anticipation.

wyliec
09-07-2013, 06:55 AM
On this subject, I know what I want, an ISCI extension for RS but being on the other side of the globe it's a bit difficult to order when ISCI only publish a 'phone number. Any ideas how to order via the internet? Or maybe someone could recommend an ISCI stockist. Thanks in anticipation.

They like to talk to the customer to make sure that the customer is ordering correctly and the customer knows what they will be getting. This I believe reduces any unnecessary returns.

You might try faxing them, if you have access to a fax. I'm assuming you may be concerned about the phone charges for a call to them.

You could also PM ISCI Billy. Don't know how often he checks his pm's.

Pennyrick
09-07-2013, 07:18 AM
has anyone heard of or know if there is an extension for the brake pedal arm of a 2012 RT SE5, I WANT TO put on longer floorboards and raise up my legs a bit. if I do this the arm of the brake pedal is to short . Any Ideas ?:sour::yes:thanks

My pedal was too low and was hitting the floorboards, so I had an aluminum spacer made.

See here http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?52207-Brake-Pedal&p=617905#post617905

Cruzr Joe
09-07-2013, 08:42 AM
Tricled.com has just what you are looking for, an oversized brake pedal, look under pedals/mudflaps

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Bob Denman
09-07-2013, 03:02 PM
:agree: with Wylies; try to PM ISCI Billy...
They're a great company that makes top notch, first class products!

Bazil
09-07-2013, 08:14 PM
Thankyou respondents, found Billy will PM. Bazil

jerpinoy
09-07-2013, 08:24 PM
My pedal was too low and was hitting the floorboards, so I had an aluminum spacer made.

See here http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?52207-Brake-Pedal&p=617905#post617905

How did you get that arm up that high?