PDA

View Full Version : This website

Rotaxrocket
07-02-2008, 11:44 AM
I just wanted to do a post to thank our wonderful webmaster. I have been on many websites and been a part of the interactive website, and this is the best and most user friendly I have ever been on. This site looks very clean and the knowledge and pride in the site shows. Just wanted to say thanks for all you do and it is much appreciated.
:thumbup::2thumbs::doorag::congrats:

8LEGS
07-02-2008, 11:47 AM
:2thumbs::agree::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Tim Harman
07-02-2008, 11:53 AM
:agree:

Lamonster
07-02-2008, 12:03 PM
Thanks :opps: It is a labor of love, that's for sure.:spyder:

I just wanted to do a post to thank our wonderful webmaster. I have been on many websites and been a part of the interactive website, and this is the best and most user friendly I have ever been on. This site looks very clean and the knowledge and pride in the site shows. Just wanted to say thanks for all you do and it is much appreciated.

Magic Man
07-02-2008, 01:14 PM

:agree::agree::agree:

Mm

LaughingHeart
07-02-2008, 01:25 PM
:agree::clap::clap::clap:

SPYMAN
07-02-2008, 04:11 PM

:2thumbs::2thumbs:SPYMAN:2thumbs::2thumbs:

spydsense
07-02-2008, 07:39 PM
:agree::agree: I missed it while it was down

Smylinacha
07-02-2008, 07:52 PM
Hell Yeah
http://smileys.on-my-web.com/repository/Cool/cool-045.GIF

billclemen
07-03-2008, 10:06 AM
Thanks

pphantom538
07-03-2008, 10:09 AM
:2thumbs::agree:

sabunim5
07-03-2008, 12:56 PM
:agree::2thumbs::clap:

Star Cruiser
07-03-2008, 06:51 PM
AND from Star Cruiser...........:2thumbs: You ROCK thanks a lot for all of your effort

Lamonster
07-03-2008, 07:02 PM
I got to tell you that this is the best looking and working site I have now. I'm almost glad we got hacked because it forced me to take it to the next level and I think I'm going to convert all my sites to this format in the futrue.:doorag: Hard to believe the site was totally gone Saturday.:shocked:

bjt
07-04-2008, 08:33 AM
I got to tell you that this is the best looking and working site I have now. I'm almost glad we got hacked because it forced me to take it to the next level and I think I'm going to convert all my sites to this format in the futrue.:doorag: Hard to believe the site was totally gone Saturday.:shocked:

:agree:

The only feature I miss from the old site is the way it automatically navigated to the next unread post in a thread when hitting the "Next Thread" button. That made it more convenient to read through the posts for me. Another small annoyance of this new software is that the New Posts icons sometimes still show as there being unread posts in topics even if you just got done reading everything in the topic. In all other ways, this is a big improvement.

Lamonster
07-04-2008, 08:35 AM
:agree: The only feature I miss from the old site is the way it automatically navigated to the next unread post in a thread when hitting the "Next Thread" button. That made it more convenient to read through the posts for me.

Never used that but the link on the bottom does that I think. :dontknow:
http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=5763&goto=nextnewest

GA-SPYDER
07-05-2008, 03:04 PM
I agree. Missed it when it was down.