PDA

View Full Version : gloryders with remote

wyliec
09-06-2013, 01:10 PM
I know there are 9 different colors with the remote type lights. I can't figure them all out. Take red, blue, and green for example. When you switch from red, it looks like some white is added. What color might that be? The same goes for blue and green.

By chance, is there an amber (what you might call orange) as one of the 9 colors? Maybe I missed it.

I asked a question a few weeks back about colors to avoid in NYS and red was one of them I was told. I noticed on my car there are red side facing lights. So, I don't think there should be a problem with red on the wheels.

Bob Denman
09-06-2013, 01:20 PM
They do have an orange in there... :thumbup:
Red side markers are often used at the rear of the vehicles... and amber is used up front! ;)

bruiser
09-06-2013, 02:15 PM
Some states are pretty sensitive as to what colors can and can't be used. NC law is pretty clear, as long as the red or blue is not forward facing it's ok. I checked it out with a LE friend and he said the same thing. Now here's the kicker, WireDux said he got pulled by a trooper in Jacksonville NC for his blue lights. So I guess it's up to the cop??? I've had several troopers, city cops and sheriffs deputies ride beside me at night with my blue or red Gloryders on and never did a thing.

The colors on the remote GloRiders are red, green, blue, amber (orange) white, purple, teal, yellow and pink. That's what's on mine anyway.

reverendg
09-06-2013, 03:13 PM
Some states are pretty sensitive as to what colors can and can't be used. NC law is pretty clear, as long as the red or blue is not forward facing it's ok. I checked it out with a LE friend and he said the same thing. Now here's the kicker, WireDux said he got pulled by a trooper in Jacksonville NC for his blue lights. So I guess it's up to the cop??? I've had several troopers, city cops and sheriffs deputies ride beside me at night with my blue or red Gloryders on and never did a thing.

The colors on the remote GloRiders are red, green, blue, amber (orange) white, purple, teal, yellow and pink. That's what's on mine anyway.Yep. Not sure how red and blue would be accepted here, but I know the yellow/amber/green/white/pink/purple are all good to go....purple is what we keep dialed up on ours.