PDA

View Full Version : Alvin, Texas Blue Santa Ride

Web Runner
09-03-2013, 03:20 PM
Hey y'all!
Last year I was the only Spyder Ryder in the entire event! Got a few less than favorable looks from some of the two wheelers (as usual, it seems). I was sure hoping to see some other Spyders there. You know, strength in numbers!

The ride will be on October 13, 2013, which will be on a Sunday. Passengers ride free!
As long as the weather stays nice, no rain in the forecast, I will be signing up on the day of the event. Here is a link to the event. Hope to see/meet y'all there. :)

http://www.alvinbluesanta.org/

flamingobabe
09-03-2013, 03:23 PM
I'll join y'all if I have my spyder back....we do a Blue Santa Dinner for Friendswood at our home usually 1st Saturday in December....bring a toy ...eat a meal...good project

Well Hell
09-03-2013, 03:39 PM
Wish I was still there, but alas I shouldn't complain being in San Diego where it is perfect for ryding all year.:yes::ohyea:

LindaG
09-03-2013, 05:35 PM
That is the same weekend as Spyders in the Hills at Kerrville, can't get there from here in that time frame.

slyder
09-17-2013, 08:57 AM
Was not aware of Spyders in Kerrville, do you have a link or more info?

That is the same weekend as Spyders in the Hills at Kerrville, can't get there from here in that time frame.

Cuffs19
09-17-2013, 09:20 AM
Was not aware of Spyders in Kerrville, do you have a link or more info?

Go to the Texas page and look for the thread "Hill Country Spyder Ride". Looks like there's going to be a good turn out so far.