PDA

View Full Version : OMG

cuznjohn
09-03-2013, 02:56 PM
well i just called the dealer again and still no tire from BRP. this is down right stupid i have now lost the bike with the ball joints and waiting for the tire for over a week. next time other than warranty work i do it myself

ARtraveler
09-03-2013, 02:59 PM
Have you given the buy a car or other than OEM tire option any further consideration? I would be pretty "hot" over the way your situation has turned.

cuznjohn
09-03-2013, 03:06 PM
Have you given the buy a car or other than OEM tire option any further consideration? I would be pretty "hot" over the way your situation has turned.

after all this time i might as well wait but the next time i will know better

Bob Denman
09-03-2013, 04:45 PM
John,
Look on the bright side; your bike's not on fire! :D :roflblack: :joke::joke:
Sorry... :opps:
I'd show up with a 225/50R15 tire under my arm, and tell them to mount it up! :thumbup:

Chupaca
09-03-2013, 05:20 PM
know it is of little help now but the oem tires are all over online. If you stay stock go there first. They sell them individually or sets...hope your out soon...!! :thumbup:

otter28169
09-03-2013, 08:27 PM
well i just called the dealer again and still no tire from BRP. this is down right stupid i have now lost the bike with the ball joints and waiting for the tire for over a week. next time other than warranty work i do it myself

Whom is your dealership?

ulflyer
09-04-2013, 05:51 AM

Good grief! Head over to nearest tire dealer and get a car tire like most of us use..................a 205-60 or 215-60 your choice of brands. Either works nicely.

cuznjohn
09-04-2013, 03:44 PM
still no tire as of today. i think they are hand making it for me

OldCowboy
09-04-2013, 04:13 PM
John, I've finally got to say it. Get your head out of :cus: and start taking that :spyder2: to another dealer. As I pointed out in another of your threads, there are a couple of well regarded dealers within about an hour's drive of Queens.

cuznjohn
09-04-2013, 04:15 PM
i always like going back to the selling dealer but this is the last time i will be going here. like people said, he could of got a tire on e bay faster. so i am just being quiet till i get my bike back than another dealer here i come

Bob Denman
09-04-2013, 05:15 PM
If you can "Escape from New YOrk", there's a great dealer in Rosendale, NY: Arctic Adventures... :thumbup:
I'll get you a phone number...