PDA

View Full Version : Caswell Ride

SpyderDeb
09-02-2013, 10:19 PM
:thumbup: Thanks everyone that had a hand in putting together the ride for the weekend!!!! :thumbup: We had a great time!!! Was fun to catch up with those of you that we'd not seen for awhile, we'll call you "old friends", hahaha, we are older than most of you ;), and it's always fun to meet new ryders ;)!!! Les & Kaye, the route was great! I know it's a lot of time and work to plan a route - Thank You!!! - even Radar Wayne hadn't been on some of those roads!!! ;) 'Til we meet again, be safe!!!! Deb & Wayne

fireplug98
09-03-2013, 09:38 AM
Looks like every ride your gonna have to get a new back tire !!!! :D

Ride was a blast !!! Love those curvy back roads. (except when we get stuck behind those dang slow cars) :-)
Our Minnesota Chapter is growing bigger & bigger. Love it !!!!
Loved seeing everyone. Truly a growing family !!!

Tommy J.

FLAlaserman
09-03-2013, 10:53 AM
:thumbup: Thanks everyone that had a hand in putting together the ride for the weekend!!!! :thumbup: We had a great time!!! Was fun to catch up with those of you that we'd not seen for awhile, we'll call you "old friends", hahaha, we are older than most of you ;), and it's always fun to meet new ryders ;)!!! Les & Kaye, the route was great! I know it's a lot of time and work to plan a route - Thank You!!! - even Radar Wayne hadn't been on some of those roads!!! ;) 'Til we meet again, be safe!!!! Deb & Wayne

Spyder Deb we have 1 ROLO Spyder Laser Alignments dealers going live SOON you will have a ROLO dealer in Wyoming MN i will post phone numbers when they tell me they are ready to pull the chute !!! www.spydercomfort.com (http://www.spydercomfort.com)

FLAlaserman
09-03-2013, 10:55 AM
Looks like every ride your gonna have to get a new back tire !!!! :D

Ride was a blast !!! Love those curvy back roads. (except when we get stuck behind those dang slow mini cars) :-)
Our Minnesota Chapter is growing bigger & bigger. Love it !!!!
Loved seeing everyone. Truly a growing family !!!

Tommy J.

Spyder Tommy we have 1 ROLO Spyder Laser Alignments dealers going live SOON you will have a ROLO dealer in Wyoming MN i will post phone numbers when they tell me they are ready to pull the chute !!! www.spydercomfort.com (http://www.spydercomfort.com/)

Paula(Butch2025)
09-04-2013, 09:09 PM
It was a great weekend of riding and visiting. Met up with one my Girls on Spyders sisters, Barb and her husband, Roger. Then on the first night outside the restaurant there was a white RT in the parking lot...they had read about our ride and the place we were meeting up for dinner and took a chance that they'd catch us...we sucked them, Judy and Don, right into our group and they finished off the weekend of riding with us!!! Also, convinced some of the newer members to get on here and for the ladies to join GOS on facebook...always networking!!! Always great to ride with this group of Minnesota Spyderlovers.