MrLooney
09-02-2013, 01:47 AM
Busted Tail / License Plate Light !!

This mounts on the rear fender.
Anyone have one laying around ?

Please send me a PM.

BLUEKNIGHT911
09-02-2013, 08:30 AM
Dan, there are lots and lots of them lying around :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:....Only not in their garages.....they have fallen off somewhere unknown...:gaah: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:..Hope your package arrives tomorrow.....Mike :thumbup:

Chupaca
09-02-2013, 09:31 AM
they've got you covered. I ordered the aftermarket cover where the light shines through the lens and becomes a tail light / license light...:thumbup:

WackyDan
09-02-2013, 10:25 PM
I left you one up on the Blue Ridge Parkway two years ago...

MrLooney
09-02-2013, 10:41 PM
they've got you covered. I ordered the aftermarket cover where the light shines through the lens and becomes a tail light / license light...:thumbup:

That's what I had until (:gaah: I broke the lens.) Maybe I can just find a red lense to cover it??

What did you pay for the new style tail / plate light?
Where did you find it?

MrLooney
09-02-2013, 10:43 PM
Dan, there are lots and lots of them lying around :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:....Only not in their garages.....they have fallen off somewhere unknown...:gaah: :roflblack: :roflblack: :roflblack:..Hope your package arrives tomorrow.....Mike :thumbup:

ANXIOUSLY WAITING ! :yes:

r1100rider
09-03-2013, 12:35 AM
Busted Tail / License Plate Light !!

This mounts on the rear fender.
Anyone have one laying around ?

Please send me a PM.i have the lite minus the lens brand new because you have to buy it all to get the lens from BRP custom Dynamics has the lens glue the screw this time

joet82
09-03-2013, 10:04 AM
after breaking my tail light while it was in the back of my truck and it hit the front lip of the bed, breaking it off. I eventually replaced it with a truck break light and am using it as a 5th break light. and have a license plate cover with LED's as my license plate light.