PDA

View Full Version : ANYONE ORDER FROM BILLET BIKE PARTS?

spyderbitten
07-01-2008, 03:45 PM
Anyone have experience with this company? Ordered hwy peg brackets

june 20th, paypal receipt same day. Still no parts (07-01). Left voicemail and e-mail asking for tracking # or status report. So far no response.

Have I been taken?

nudle
07-01-2008, 04:01 PM
:doorag:Order date 06/25/2008 still no tracking # or shipped date

Twodog185
07-01-2008, 04:02 PM
It was a test of patience for me also...but one day they came.

dltang
07-01-2008, 04:04 PM
We ordered our brackets from them with no problem. It took them a while as they had to powdercoat the brackets. The charge came through as a different company but don't worry, it is Billet Bike parts. You will get your brackets and you will love them. Rest assured. I am surprised that they haven't contacted you by email, I would send them another one and just check.

Lamonster
07-01-2008, 04:31 PM

june 20th, paypal receipt same day. Still no parts (07-01). Left voicemail and e-mail asking for tracking # or status report. So far no response.

Have I been taken?

I talked to Rob today and he has 50 sets at the powdercoaters now so I'm sure your's will be shipping soon. You were not taken, it's just that he runs a machine shop and this retail stuff is kinda new to him and he's not setup to deal with the customers one on one like he would like to. Hang in there. :doorag:

SPYMAN
07-01-2008, 04:33 PM

Have I been taken?

Ordered 6/6/08 recieved 6/24/08 very easy install. :2thumbs:

:spyder: SPYMAN :spyder:

spyderbitten
07-02-2008, 07:22 AM
I talked to Rob today and he has 50 sets at the powdercoaters now so I'm sure your's will be shipping soon. You were not taken, it's just that he runs a machine shop and this retail stuff is kinda new to him and he's not setup to deal with the customers one on one like he would like to. Hang in there. :doorag:

Lamonster,

Thanks for responding. Just got a little worried. Since everyone says he's good to go, I have no more concerns. Thanks everyone.