PDA

View Full Version : Jonesing 4 a Spyder

manchild
07-01-2008, 03:27 PM
I saw a spyder for the first time a couple of months ago...and I have been "jonesing" for one ever since! I live in SW Va...roanoke area to be exact..and was wondering if any dealers actually have and or keep any in stock yet and if not..how long would the wait be if I was to order within the next few weeks. I am trying to be real patient here..Im gonna go for a ride on one in a few weeks and cant wait! I was just wondering if I could get a realistic timeframe as opposed to a dealers timeframe after they get my deposit. :2thumbs:

Magic Man
07-01-2008, 03:37 PM
I was just at my local Can-Am dealer Seymours Suzuki/ Can-Am/ Sea-Doo/Ski-Doo in Latham NY ,and he said he is getting Spyders in in 10 to 15 days for the SM5s from when he sends in the paper work?

I don't know if being close to Canada helps as we are in NY so shipping times are less, but that is what I was told about an hour ago?

So, hopefully these will start rolling out quicker for all those still waiting, if what he said was ture?

MM

manchild
07-01-2008, 03:43 PM
I was just at my local Can-Am dealer Seymours Suzuki/ Can-Am/ Sea-Doo/Ski-Doo in Latham NY ,and he said he is getting Spyders in in 10 to 15 days for the SM5s from when he sends in the paper work?

I don't know if being close to Canada helps as we are in NY so shipping times are less, but that is what I was told about an hour ago?

So, hopefully these will start rolling out quicker for all those still waiting, if what he said was ture?

MM
Cool! I hope its true..I am not a patient individual when I see something I want...and I havnt even ridden one yet..lol. But Im sure the ride will not deter me. Thanks:2thumbs:

scottmanesis
07-02-2008, 01:59 AM
Charlotte NC, dealer told me the same thing on Monday.....been getting back/silvers within 14 days of order as some have backed out of orders.

You can ride one right now, all can am dealers that sell the spyder are required to have a demo unit....at least go take one for a spin....we went to look at one, after the wife took her turn......well one is not enough, she said we have to get two if I ever want to ride it...so I gues we are getting two.