PDA

View Full Version : FEMS- Females Enjoying Motorcyling on Spyders

RMC055
08-30-2013, 11:09 AM
74836 Another group on Facebook. This group is in no way in competition with GOS or any other group here on Facebook. It has been created to share our love, our knowledge and our adventures as we do what we enjoy, riding our Can Am Spyders.
This page will offer tips on gear made for women, basic bike maintenance- there are a lot of things you can do yourself,even if you have no idea between a crescent wrench and a box wrench. We'll be sharing of our favorite routes and places to stay along the way, media that is geared for the woman rider whether it be a newsletter or a website. Hopefully this page will evolve to offer a lot more.
This group is by invitation only with membership at the discretion of the page administrators. We will not tolerate anybody being cyber bullied, no rants, nothing that someone may take offense to. We do not discriminate on any level other than you have to be a female to join us. We agree to disagree and will respect your opinion as long as you do so in return.
We try and keep things riding related.

Chupaca
08-30-2013, 11:17 AM
Congrats and the all the best for this newly formed group. :2thumbs::clap::yes:Know that we are always here to help...!! :thumbup:

atitude2
08-30-2013, 11:34 AM
Congrats and the all the best for this newly formed group. :2thumbs::clap::yes:Know that we are always here to help...!! :thumbup:

Glad to hear that there is another women's spyder group.

Cruzr Joe
08-30-2013, 11:50 AM
What about the GEMS

(Guys Enjoying Motorcycling on Spyders).

HEY HEY Don't go there, we are GEMS. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

FaranH
08-30-2013, 11:57 AM
The more the merrier! :dg2:I love that there are enough of us to diversify and specify!

bullant12
08-30-2013, 12:02 PM
What about the GEMS

No... we are BOSS (Boys On Super Spyders)!:thumbup:

flamingobabe
08-30-2013, 12:07 PM

you guys wish.....:dg2::dg2:and as far as FEMS goes...I'm a member...good info...thanks

shooter
08-30-2013, 01:19 PM
MOS-men on Spyders

Babyblue
09-10-2013, 09:04 PM
74836 Another group on Facebook. This group is in no way in competition with GOS or any other group here on Facebook. It has been created to share our love, our knowledge and our adventures as we do what we enjoy, riding our Can Am Spyders.
This page will offer tips on gear made for women, basic bike maintenance- there are a lot of things you can do yourself,even if you have no idea between a crescent wrench and a box wrench. We'll be sharing of our favorite routes and places to stay along the way, media that is geared for the woman rider whether it be a newsletter or a website. Hopefully this page will evolve to offer a lot more.
This group is by invitation only with membership at the discretion of the page administrators. We will not tolerate anybody being cyber bullied, no rants, nothing that someone may take offense to. We do not discriminate on any level other than you have to be a female to join us. We agree to disagree and will respect your opinion as long as you do so in return.

I was told about this group by another Spyder rider. I would like to join. How do I ge invited?

Mo Lee
09-11-2013, 03:56 AM
I LIKE I really LIKE

reverendg
09-11-2013, 06:59 AM
What about the GEMS

Cruzr Joe
How about a group specifically for guys with RT's. You know, the "Fellas and RT's" group.

Lilly
09-20-2013, 10:29 PM
Please furnish info about your riding club..r you'll in every state & how do u get invited to join:)) sounds like a good group*

Spyder lady 66
09-26-2013, 10:27 PM
Cant seem to find y'all on Facebook !! :(

flamingobabe
09-27-2013, 07:28 AM
https://www.facebook.com/groups/FEMSRYDERS/

fas2000
09-27-2013, 08:20 AM
May i also suggesting forming

GEFEMS - Guys Enjoying Females Enjoying Motorcycling on Spyders :yes:. I bet it will be a full house.

J/K congrats and good luck on your new group. :)

FAS

Chelle Crane
10-05-2013, 08:55 PM
It is a great group that I hope gets nice and big:f_spider:( That's what she said...:roflblack:)

shoppersal
10-14-2013, 06:45 PM
sounds like another group that looks interesting to join! Live in NYS

Phyllis
10-14-2013, 08:13 PM

We try and keep things riding related. How do I join? I pushed the join button, do I wait until someone responds.

Jharpo
01-16-2014, 01:24 PM

In your wildest dreams!

ARtraveler
01-16-2014, 03:26 PM
I have read the post. Last time I said anything on a similar post, I got into trouble. Good to see another group. :thumbup:

Dan McNally
01-16-2014, 03:37 PM
Irish on Spyders! 81823

I2BZ2W8
05-09-2014, 07:00 AM
Hi..just wanted to wish everyone and Happy Mothers day..

A MOTHER...
By Anonymous

When you're a child she walks before you,
To set an example.
When you're a teenager she walks behind you
To be there should you need her.
When you're an adult she walks beside you
So that as two friends you can enjoy life together.