PDA

View Full Version : Any AZ riders have an Aftermarket seat?

dizzyspots
08-27-2013, 09:34 PM
Any AZ riders have an aftermarket seat?
We have a 12 RT LTD.....thinking about Ultimate...Russell Day Long...even BRP TAN seat. Not thinking of Corbin...their policy of NO guarantee about whether you're comfortable on their seat seems very arrogant. The other two listed DO offer a satisfaction (comfort) warranty...seems reasonable on a $1000. Would like to look at and perhaps sit on one of these before plunking down the bucks?
We are in Vail...just east of Tucson

Mike & SHaron

blambert
09-20-2013, 12:45 AM
Any AZ riders have an aftermarket seat?
We have a 12 RT LTD.....thinking about Ultimate...Russell Day Long...even BRP TAN seat. Not thinking of Corbin...their policy of NO guarantee about whether you're comfortable on their seat seems very arrogant. The other two listed DO offer a satisfaction (comfort) warranty...seems reasonable on a $1000. Would like to look at and perhaps sit on one of these before plunking down the bucks?
We are in Vail...just east of Tucson

Mike & SHaron

I'm getting my Russel day long seat in a couple of weeks if all goes well I will have a Corbin but it is for a 2011 RS

Spychic
09-20-2013, 12:59 AM
please let me know I am also leaning towards the Ultimate seat !:spyder2::yes:

jwmcclellan
09-20-2013, 05:47 AM
Traveling to the last Spyderfest with my group, we took three days to get there, from Virginia. I was disliking (hating) life due to my OEM seat. I had an Airhawk cushion on the bike too, and it didn't seem to help. I bought the Ultimate seat at Spyderfest and did two 11 hour rides to get back home (got lost the second day and took a long route home). I had no problem sitting on the Ultimate seat for that length of time. I can't say anything about the other aftermarket seats, but I'm really liking the Ultimate seat. I'm hoping the Ultimate seat I have now will fit on the 2014 bike that my wife doesn't know I'm planning on getting!!!

Larry rt
09-20-2013, 07:26 AM
I installed mine a couple weeks ago.Was easy and made my bike look 100% better. Two tone , tan and black wit backrest and fuel door. Oh it was a ultimate tall boy . Road 500+ miles no ache or pains ! Great seat , great quality . Only issue , thinking about training in on a 2014 , will see if dealer will let me swap seats (:

JkRbbt
09-20-2013, 10:06 AM
I can recommend the Ultimate seat. Very friendly service and a VERY comfy saddle.

blambert
10-03-2013, 12:11 AM
FYI I now have the Corbin modular seat and drivers back rest availble to sell - $450. Shoot me a PM if you are interested?

Regards,

Bob L