PDA

View Full Version : HELP!!! WREATHS ACROSS AMERICA

currin20fan
08-26-2013, 11:00 AM
My local Star Touring & Riding Association has partnered with Wreaths Across America. There are 18,000 veterans in our local National Cemetery and last year there were only 1,300 Wreaths placed on graves. I have personally been involved with this program for the last couple of years and we are trying to get those 18,000 Wreaths for ALL of our veterans in the cemetery. Its the least I can do for my freedom since they gave so much. Lamont has graciously allowed me to post this and the Wreaths are $15.00 each. If you are interested, please send me an email or message here and I will email you the form to donate. Thanks so much!

email: currin@hargray.com
Spyderlovers: currin20fan
Facebook: Carol Wood Currin

Harvey
08-26-2013, 11:08 AM
My local Star Touring & Riding Association has partnered with Wreaths Across America. There are 18,000 veterans in our local National Cemetery and last year there were only 1,300 Wreaths placed on graves. I have personally been involved with this program for the last couple of years and we are trying to get those 18,000 Wreaths for ALL of our veterans in the cemetery. Its the least I can do for my freedom since they gave so much. Lamont has graciously allowed me to post this and the Wreaths are $15.00 each. If you are interested, please send me an email or message here and I will email you the form to donate. Thanks so much!

email: currin@hargray.com
Spyderlovers: currin20fan
Facebook: Carol Wood Currin
I am also involved with Wreaths Across America. The Patriot Guard and Boy Scouts in York County South Carolina provide the manpower. Most of the funding comes from the local National Guard and also some churches are involved in the funding. You may want to check your local NG, American Legion, VFW, and churches. Lowes Home Improvement Stores are also big on community support. Check with the local store and ask to meet with their District Manager on the subject. As a Veteran, THANK YOU for what you do for our departed brothers & sisters who so proudly wore the uniform of our great United States of America.

captblack
08-26-2013, 11:59 AM
I also support this project as part of the Patriot Guard. Here in N. Florida, we get support from many businesses. In fact, the Local Harley dealer lets us hold a cookout once a month for fund raising. Although a veteran of the Cold War, I am moved to tears every time I look over those white headstones. The extreme sacrifice made by these heroes is clearly seen when you see the wreaths on each grave.

Thank you for supporting this great program!

shrubs
08-26-2013, 01:08 PM
I also support this project as part of the Patriot Guard.

+1. The Ohio PGR is involved in this as well. It's always solemn when I read the grave markers of these heroes.

currin20fan
08-26-2013, 03:05 PM
There are several motorcycle clubs in my area that support Wreaths Across America. I have contacted several businesses and most of them already contribute which I'm very glad they do. I was hoping that "some" spyderlovers would also contribute. Some GOS (Girls On Spyders) on facebook have also contributed.:yes: