PDA

View Full Version : KUDOS TO BAJARON AND RABTECH

JKMSPYDER
08-25-2013, 07:20 PM
I would like to personally thank Bajaron and Robert (Rabtech) Brinson for my new Bajaron sway bar on my 2013 ST-S. I had been wanting Ron's sway bar, but had put it off since I thought I didn't have the tools or the proper lift to get the job done. Then I saw Rabtech's post about being able to help anyone if they would call ahead of time and drive or trailer their Spyder to his shop in Alabama. Well, this is where I saw my chance. I ordered the bar from Ron, contacted Robert, and drove my spyder to Haleyville, AL earlier this morning. Robert's shop is set up nice with all the tools a great mechanic would need, and a lift to die for. We had the old bar out and the new bar installed in under an hour. Then we did some twisties to try it out. WOW!!! What a difference. I am not an aggressive rider by any means, but I could definitely tell a difference in the curves. Before I would just do the speed limit around curves or a little bit more, but now I can blow thru the curves at a much higher speed. If you have a 2013 of any spy74618der model, I would highly recommend Ron's bar and again, a big thank you to Rabtech for helping me install it!!

Chupaca
08-25-2013, 08:56 PM
Really great that Rabtech offered to assist in that way. This gives those on the edge the chance to do it and gain the courage to do a bit more themselves. The results are well known but hard to explain...it has to be felt...:thumbup:

rabtech
08-25-2013, 09:41 PM
Your more than welcome,

Im glad you liked the swaybar. :clap: It really does make a huge difference.

If anyone else needs some help just PM me here.

Bob Denman
08-26-2013, 07:24 AM
Gee; You guys could end up being famous together... :thumbup:
BajaRon AND Rabtech
Peanut Butter AND Jelly
Beer AND Pizza
Butch cassidy AND the Sundance Kid... :shocked:
(Better forget that last one! :D)

arntufun
08-26-2013, 07:36 AM
Your more than welcome,

Im glad you liked the swaybar. :clap: It really does make a huge difference.

If anyone else needs some help just PM me here.

I'm really impressed with what you are doing to help others !!!!!! It says alot about you. :thumbup: