PDA

View Full Version : Lemonade from Lemons

Lamonster
06-30-2008, 06:40 AM
I'm pretty excited about the look and feel of the new board. It is a very powerful board and the features that can be added are endless. I hope to have it online soon and I think you guys are going to like it much better once you get use to it. The learning curve for me is like comparing High School to Med. School. It's tuff but it is something I really need to learn as I need to work all my other boards to this format so I might as well learn it here on my fun board.

Sorry for the hassle but I think you'll like the end result. 8)

SpyderMark
06-30-2008, 07:03 AM
I'm pretty excited about the look and feel of the new board. It is a very powerful board and the features that can be added are endless. I hope to have it online soon and I think you guys are going to like it much better once you get use to it.
Sorry for the hassle but I think you'll like the end result. 8)

Lamont,

So far, I have to agree with you -- I like the look and feel of this style much better then the last. The colors are much easier on the old eyes.

Regards,

Mark

jnt
06-30-2008, 07:06 AM
High anticipation for lemonade! Thanks, Master!

captainryder
06-30-2008, 07:06 AM
You're the best.

I know you would have wanted to ride "Sunday" instead of staring at a computer screen. Believe me, no one is pushing you to get this done in 24 hours. But you seem like the type of guy, that if you can; you like to "get er done!"

Seriously, if $$$$ are needed, everyone is willing to help. Changing over servers, software, anything can sometimes be expensive. I'm sure that prize from Valcourt wasn't intended for this!

NancysToy
06-30-2008, 07:25 AM
You're the best.

I know you would have wanted to ride "Sunday" instead of staring at a computer screen. Believe me, no one is pushing you to get this done in 24 hours. But you seem like the type of guy, that if you can; you like to "get er done!"

Seriously, if $$$$ are needed, everyone is willing to help. Changing over servers, software, anything can sometimes be expensive. I'm sure that prize from Valcourt wasn't intended for this!

What he said...

Magic Man
06-30-2008, 08:03 AM
Lamonster,

I just want to take a moment to say THANK YOU from all of us here on SpyderLovers!

Sometimes we take for granted how smooth things are, and forget all the work that goes into keeping things that way.
I just want you to know we really do appreciate all the countless hours of hard work that go into making SpyderLovers a cool and fun place for us all to come to.

If there is anything I or NMN can do from $$$, server space or anything else please just let us know.

Again THANK YOU for being a true friend to all of us, and a real SPYDERLOVER at heart.

MM

pphantom538
06-30-2008, 08:15 AM
Lamonster,
Great job. Truly appreciate the effort and dedication you show.

Paul

Derwin
06-30-2008, 10:21 AM
Lamont....Great job.....and you did it in such a record time!! I actually LOVE vbulletin, and I use it on 2 of my forums. The features are simply fantastic, and the members will have such a wealth of new options available to them.

Thanks for creating such a great site for Spyder Lovers!

Derwin

Smylinacha
06-30-2008, 01:12 PM
Nice board! Thanks again:2thumbs:

frleo
06-30-2008, 01:28 PM
Very nice look and easy transition.
Thanks, Lamont.
---leo---

LittleJohn
06-30-2008, 01:46 PM
Im familiar with this format from another forum and like it alot. The other one seemed to be slowing down anyway, and this one seems noticeably faster for now.

Thanks for the quick fix, and for takin the time and effort to provide a good forum for info.:clap::2thumbs:

scottmanesis
07-01-2008, 01:37 AM
I like the new board too. I figured it was because of the hack on the old one....but I had serious lag and it was almost impossible to post on near the end there.

rupbre
07-01-2008, 04:16 PM
This for me is a fantastic site and i really appreciate everyones views. A big thank you goes to Lamont.

billclemen
07-01-2008, 05:25 PM
thanks for all of the hard work. I really enjoy staying in touch with other Spyders.

Dyno824
07-01-2008, 10:25 PM
Lamont you de man :2thumbs:

draboo
07-01-2008, 11:00 PM
My favorite puter tek site uses vbulliten. This site now had a very familiar look to it.

Thanks for all the work you do to provide this great Spydie forum.

Here (http://www.techimo.com/) is the computer site I mentioned. Its fantastic. I learned how to build a computer from these folks.