PDA

View Full Version : Who knew, you have a friend!

btcherm
08-24-2013, 05:46 AM
http://media2.woodtv.com/photo/2013/08/23/GRPD%20rescues%20pig_1377305370229_2659679_ver1.0_ 640_480.jpg

Grand Rapids Police Department (https://www.facebook.com/pages/Grand-Rapids-Police-Department/135829769783307?ref=stream&hc_location=timeline)20 hours ago

We know where you will go with the jokes on this one (we've heard them all), however, this little guy walked up to Officer Jeremy Huffman yesterday in the Eastown area. He was able to reunite him with his rightful owner a short time later.
:chat::thumbup:

bruiser
08-24-2013, 06:41 AM
:bbq:

cuznjohn
08-24-2013, 06:52 AM
a state trooper pulls a car over on I95 and the guy has a 500 pound pig in the back seat, the trooper asks why is there a big pig in the back seat, the man replies i won him at the state fair and i don't know what to do to him, so the trooper said...take him to the zoo, the guy thought it was a great idea and the trooper let him go. the next day the same trooper see's the same car with the pig still in the back seat, so the trooper pulls him over and says,,, i thought you were taking him to a zoo. the man said i did and he loved it so today we are going to the movies

Bob Denman
08-24-2013, 07:42 AM
This reminds me of a story...
A tourist from the Big City is lost in the countryside... He pulls into a farm to ask for some directions.
All around his car are animals; he'd never sse them live before, and is amazed.
Chickens, goats, ducks, cows, a horse, and this one HUGE old three-legged pig.
The farmer walks up to him; wiping grease off his hands, and asks what he can do for him.
The city slicker explains his plight,and the farmer gives him some directions to set him back on the road in the right direction.
The visitor asks the farmer about the animals, and pretty soon; they're sitting down and he's getting a lesson in farms...
Then... he asks about the pig...
"What happened to your pig?"
"Oh him? That's some pig! He's the smartest, most hard-working animal on the farm", the farmer boasts.
"Why, just this past Winter; we had run out of food and were starving. That pig went up into the woods, and found us a whole batch of truffles to eat."
"Yep; that's some pig"
"Why; The Spring before, the barn caught fire, he came running and woke us all up; then he ran to the farm next door for help. Saved the barn and ALL of the animals."
"That's some pig... "
"You know; when you've got a pig like that; you don't want to eat him up, all at once..."http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/16/16_10_2.gif

Flanker
08-24-2013, 06:17 PM
Pretty darn risky to have large powerful suspect in the back of the car without restraints on! ;)

cuznjohn
08-24-2013, 06:30 PM
i think he was hog tied

Oldmanzues
08-24-2013, 07:47 PM
I thought, maybe they had arrested the pig in the insurance commerical for driving without both hands on the wheel.
Oldmanzues

Chupaca
08-25-2013, 12:04 AM
everyone has slow days..!! :roflblack:Oo