PDA

View Full Version : Something to do Sunday the 25th

dshogman
08-22-2013, 08:08 PM
Posted on the 4th Corner WA Group page:

OK, I'm a summer visitor, not one of you locals. In my 12+ years of visiting, I've been many places in the area. But I have never been to Camano Island. In fact, I just had to look at a map to see how to get there. Don tried to get a ride there a few weeks ago when I was out of town. So now I'll try for this coming Sunday.
Plan is to start (again) at the Conway Pub around 9:30 Sunday morning for breakfast, and then ride to Camano Island. Hopefully my GPS has the way to go. For those who live there or know the area, how about leading the way and showing me the sights on the Island.
See y'all soon

DLewis
08-23-2013, 12:28 PM
If I started out right now................. I still wouldn't make it!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack: Anyway, hope the trip is safe and fun for all>

Cruzr Joe
08-23-2013, 12:49 PM
Any ride that starts out a "PUB" is a bad idea. :roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

dshogman
08-23-2013, 02:57 PM
Sorry Joe, this is a great Pub - sure they have all the usual Pub stuff. But they also have great breakfasts, terrific burgers, and, of course, some of the best oysters around. On the weekends, the oysters are barbequed. Just a lot of riders of all persuasions go there for food and some might even sample the libations. So it is all a personal choice. Myself, I choose not to while riding.:clap:

Cruzr Joe
08-23-2013, 08:02 PM
Just kidding, i too will partake of the bubbly, after the ride LOL

Cruzr Joe

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

n7wol
08-24-2013, 08:57 AM
Wish I could go but had other plans with my lady (yes I know "Yes Dear") and it is without the Spyder.
Don

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4