PDA

View Full Version : TricLED's Light Ring Install... and stuff

kevorama
08-20-2013, 07:43 PM
Hey all, I know that it's been awhile since I posted a disastrous 'How Not To' thread. Guess I've been lucky these last few installs, LOL. Anyway, Reggy at TricLED has this really cool new item called a 'Light Ring'. It fits around your BRP emblem on the trunk. What's so special about that? You ask. Well, I might get the terminology wrong, but I think that you'll get the gist.
The resistors are off the ring and wired in prior to it. That gives you the appearance of a continual ring of blasting color. You can't see any space between the LED's.
I have Tric's 3rd and 4th brake as well and the HMT high level brake light (Reggy's Light Bar wasn't available at that time). Also, I use a brake flasher that is programmable and the Iron Man Ring of Fire looks totally awesome. It might even save your life some day or night.

The following is a basic video of the install and the after effect. I have better pics and vid coming in time. This was a rush job. I'm busy as busy can be right now. Safety is paramount in our hobby. Take a serious look at this item. I survived one of those "I didn't see you" accidents and I shouldn't have.

I hope this video helps the seasoned and non seasoned alike.

Hope to see you all at SpyderFest 2014,

Ciao!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZEBBn92jdk&feature=youtube_gdata

flamingobabe
08-20-2013, 08:08 PM
cool...good video...excellent product from Reggy...TRIC