PDA

View Full Version : Central Arkansas Riders

Cruzr Joe
08-19-2013, 09:21 AM
We had a good trip to Mountain View this past weekend, was great to see so many Spyders at the event.

Lets post on this forum any trips that are coming up in the future so maybe others can join us.

Cruzr Joe

bullant12
08-19-2013, 09:28 AM
We had a good trip to Mountain View this past weekend, was great to see so many Spyders at the event.

Glad to hear you had a great turnout! Our wedding was ok... but great seeing our friends getting married was the best part and seeing their happiness!:thumbup:

Lets post on this forum any trips that are coming up in the future so maybe others can join us.

:agree: Only issue is that not many users get on SL frequently, so I suggest using other methods: Facebook groups (I know there are some that don't have it, but it does work for the ones that use it), and our chapter uses a website called Meetup.com. These methods (and more like e-mail, texting or even word of mouth) work for the :spyder2: that don't know about Spyderlovers.

Cruzr Joe
08-19-2013, 09:42 AM
lots of good suggestions, thanks for the input

Cruzr Joe

suenmikez
08-22-2013, 03:53 PM
lots of good suggestions, thanks for the input

Cruzr Joe
Hey there Joe, how about getting together for the "Hot Springs Rally" Labor Day weekend? :yes:

Cruzr Joe
08-23-2013, 09:20 AM
Hey there Joe, how about getting together for the "Hot Springs Rally" Labor Day weekend? :yes:

Put some info up here on it so others can see it. We will try to make it, should be a good turnout in Hot Springs. any plans of where or when to meet?

Cruzr Joe

suenmikez
08-23-2013, 04:11 PM
Put some info up here on it so others can see it. We will try to make it, should be a good turnout in Hot Springs. any plans of where or when to meet?

Cruzr JoeJoe you can check out this web-site www.thehotspringsrally.com (http://www.thehotspringsrally.com) we could meet at "Fat Jack's" restaurant north end past the Arlington Hotel... I have spoken to Tom Halberton about joining us and will see if we can get a few more :spyder2: from the Village to join in!:yes:

Cruzr Joe
08-23-2013, 06:53 PM
Joe you can check out this web-site www.thehotspringsrally.com (http://www.thehotspringsrally.com) we could meet at "Fat Jack's" restaurant north end past the Arlington Hotel... I have spoken to Tom Halberton about joining us and will see if we can get a few more :spyder2: from the Village to join in!:yes:

Sounds like a good plan, set the date and time and we will be there.

Cruzr Joe

suenmikez
09-02-2013, 11:40 AM
:spyder2:
Sounds like a good plan, set the date and time and we will be there.

Cruzr JoeJoe looking forward to meeting you again! How about we meet around 4pm at Fat Jack's! Will there be any others joining us?:yes:

Cruzr Joe
09-02-2013, 08:27 PM
:spyder2:Joe looking forward to meeting you again! How about we meet around 4pm at Fat Jack's! Will there be any others joining us?:yes:

What day???

cruzr joe

suenmikez
09-03-2013, 08:29 PM
What day???

cruzr joeSorry about that! Saturday!!:banghead:

Cruzr Joe
09-03-2013, 08:56 PM
Sorry about that! Saturday!!:banghead:

:chat::chat::chat: He said Saturday, OK

Joe

suenmikez
09-04-2013, 12:18 PM
:chat::chat::chat: He said Saturday, OK

JoeGreat! will be good to see you! Regarding :spyder2: Spyder Club. not getting any interest, guess we will just have to ryde as friends!:cheers:

Cruzr Joe
09-05-2013, 10:26 PM
works for me