PDA

View Full Version : BRP sport touring windshield

Orange monster
08-18-2013, 06:35 PM
Anyone running the BRP sport touring windshield on their RSS? I'm going to be changing out the bars for a little more upright ridding position and would like to order a windshield about 5 to 8 inches taller than the stock shield. If anyone is running this shield on their RSS I would love to see some pictures and your take on this unit vs stock unit. Thanks!

BLUEKNIGHT911
08-18-2013, 06:40 PM
:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:: roflblack::roflblack:............................. .................................................. .......................your friend ,mike :thumbup:

Sny
08-19-2013, 03:33 PM
What he's trying to say is... don't bother :)

It is taller, it doesn't help much. In fact I think it makes it worse than no windshield.

Save your money and put it towards a madstad with a 20" shield then adjust it to your taste. Looks a little goofy but it does the trick.

Or, get the BRP ultra touring windshield. It looks like it belongs on the bike.

Littlebadwolf
08-19-2013, 03:35 PM
Ditto on the Madstad...You can adjust to your comfort level....It's a great windshield system.

mcaccamise
08-19-2013, 03:38 PM
I have it like it and like the looks not into a big touring shield works just fine for me.