06-28-2008, 06:03 AM
Lamonster,

What's this! I was kinda getting used to the "birds nest" LOL :bigthumbsup:

MM

Does the Master approve? ;D

Magic Man
06-28-2008, 07:00 AM
Does the Master approve? ;D

Grasshopper, when you can snatch the pebble form my hand, it will be time for you to leave. LOL ;D

MM

Magic Man
06-28-2008, 07:01 AM
Lamonster,

You forgot to tell people what it is you used to do this.

It is the Street Magic Magic Power Blokz Kit. This kit will allow you to add 5 or more connections that are all 15 amp fused protected. For quick, convenient, safe and secure electrical connections to your battery that can be added to or removed from with a simple flip of a lever.

The grey Power Blokz are UL listed and rated to handle 30 amps @ 600 volts which is way more current than any motorcycle will ever need them to handle. Their stainless steel inner workings also provide for superior weather resistance.

This kit comes with a positive and a negative Power Blokz set up each with 12 inches of wire, complete with installed battery eyelet connectors and it's own 15 amp fuse to provide overload circuit protection. However, in this application Lamonster shortened his leads (and you can too) to have them be close to the battery.

I left mine long and are able to reach them through the opening in the left rear under my seat. So now when I need to add or remove any of my power accessories I can do it very quickly without having to remove the side panels. Keeping my battery post terminals from looking like a science project, or stripping out the battery post because too many eyelets are all trying to be squeezed under one bolt.

MM

NancysToy
06-28-2008, 10:41 AM
Lamonster,

You forgot to tell people what it is you used to do this.

It is the Street Magic Magic Power Blokz Kit. This kit will allow you to add 5 or more connections that are all 15 amp fused protected. For quick, convenient, safe and secure electrical connections to your battery that can be added to or removed from with a simple flip of a lever.

The grey Power Blokz are UL listed and rated to handle 30 amps @ 600 volts which is way more current than any motorcycle will ever need them to handle. Their stainless steel inner workings also provide for superior weather resistance.

This kit comes with a positive and a negative Power Blokz set up each with 12 inches of wire, complete with installed battery eyelet connectors and it's own 15 amp fuse to provide overload circuit protection. However, in this application Lamonster shortened his leads (and you can too) to have them be close to the battery.

I left mine long and are able to reach them through the opening in the left rear under my seat. So now when I need to add or remove any of my power accessories I can do it very quickly without having to remove the side panels. Keeping my battery post terminals from looking like a science project, or stripping out the battery post because too many eyelets are all trying to be squeezed under one bolt.

MM

My wish list of MM goodies just keeps getting longer. Nice addition to the list!
-Scotty

Napalmseth
06-28-2008, 10:57 AM
My wish list of MM goodies just keeps getting longer. Yeah, on that note...I'M GOING BROKE!!!!

theRED1
06-29-2008, 06:36 AM
Yeah, on that note...I'M GOING BROKE!!!!

Yep! Another order to be made to the Magic Man...but hey, I'm happy with them so bring it on!