PDA

View Full Version : Sargent Seats

teacherbob
06-27-2008, 01:47 PM
Just got off the phone with Mary in R&D at Sargent seats. They don't have a seat for the Spyder in the works yet. She said if they get enough interest, they would look into making one. Sargent makes awesome seats. I think they are way more comfortable than Corbin. If you too have an interest in getting this started just send an email to :
mary@sargentcycle.com
You might mention that you are interested in a seat with the rider and passenger back rest options available. :doorag:

LittleJohn
06-27-2008, 02:58 PM
Just got off the phone with Mary in R&D at Sargent seats. They don't have a seat for the Spyder in the works yet. She said if they get enough interest, they would look into making one. Sargent makes awesome seats. I think they are way more comfortable than Corbin. If you too have an interest in getting this started just send an email to :
mary@sargentcycle.com
You might mention that you are interested in a seat with the rider and passenger back rest options available. :doorag:

If I remember correctly, Hevnbound had his seat recovered by Sargent. Looks good too.