PDA

View Full Version : My Spyderlovers problem

dshogman
08-15-2013, 03:20 PM
Don't know what's going on - after I go to New Posts, I get that screen right away. But if I click on a thread I want to see, I get the top half of the next screen but no postings of the thread. Waited over 30 seconds once and just gave up. I do the refresh several times and sometimes the posts come up.
As I was able to start this new line, I guess I'm in Compatability ,mode - the little box by the Refresh circle is grey and broken. What's happening? Anyone have a clue? Another forum I use that has the identical format, V-whatever it is, works perfectly. It's just this one.

ARtraveler
08-15-2013, 04:00 PM
Try logging out and then re-logging in on SL. I had a similar glitch yesterday after being away for about a week. That's the best I can offer since I am not a computer guru.

dshogman
08-15-2013, 06:08 PM
Well, that didn't do anything. I did switch to I10 compatability mode and all that did was move things around on my iGoogle homepage. SO I switched to I9 and everything is working as it should.:mad: Except the little mad face won't show up. Go figure.. (face show up on the post itself but not the input)

Chupaca
08-15-2013, 06:16 PM
the little mad face is in your last post...but explorer 10 seems to do weird things with this site. Seen a lot have to revert to 9... Hope you get it all working again..:thumbup:

Bob Ledford
08-15-2013, 06:26 PM
Well, that didn't do anything. I did switch to I10 compatability mode and all that did was move things around on my iGoogle homepage. SO I switched to I9 and everything is working as it should.:mad: Except the little mad face won't show up. Go figure.. (face show up on the post itself but not the input)

Your problem is internal to Internet Explorer Ten. Remove IE Ten and the problem will disappear. The forum software and IE Ten are at war with each other.