PDA

View Full Version : Corbin bags and rear chrome pulley and wheel finally here!

Magic Man
06-27-2008, 10:30 AM
:hot::2excited: Just got my chrome rear wheel , and sprocket pulley back from Sport chrome.

It took BRP 2 months to get me a wheel and another 6 weeks for chrome. :-[

They look GREAT! It's some of the nicest chrome I have seen in a long time.

The Corbin bags arrived today also! They look cool and not too bad to install from the instructions.

So now I've got to get busy for sure.

I'll try to post some pics when done.

MM

Derwin
06-27-2008, 10:39 AM
:2cool: Very cool! Please tell us what you really think about the Corbin bags. I am really leaning that way when my Spyder finally arrives, but want to make sure they are good. I look forward to hearing your review!

Derwin

Magic Man
06-27-2008, 11:36 AM
Derwin,

I'll let you know for sure.

We're a Corbin Dealer now, so if you need a set and are a Spyderlover Club Member call us and we'll set you up.

Corbin's dealer agreement does not "allow dealers to discount their products" as we found out from our dealer info we just received.

Nor (believe it or not) allow us go put them on our website? I don't know why they have done this except that when I had dinner with Mike Corbin at Americade he said they want their products sold by "brick and morter dealers" or their own stores and website. Us being who we are is an exception to their normal dealer policy he had made for us because of the on going work between our companies.

But things like free shipping on these 3 HUGE boxes and such are allowed. I know the shipping on these 3 boxes to me allone was $90.

So I know we can find a way to help out a fellow Spyderlover if need be.

MM

Derwin
06-27-2008, 11:48 AM
Derwin,
We're a Corbin Dealer now...

Uh, Oh.....Do you think that may affect your review? ;D I really wanted an unbiased view of what a Spyder owner who purchased them really thought. But I'll still be interested in what you have to say about them. By the way, what is the cost?

Derwin