PDA

View Full Version : Spyder repair

Cavman
08-14-2013, 10:32 AM
Got word this morning from the girl at the dealer that my Spyder will be covered under warranty. I think that girl had too much coffee this morning. Boy was she excited! Now, we are waiting for parts, one of which is coming from Canada.

I told her I hope I get the bike back in time for the Barber's Museum and Race Track event in two weeks. We get to visit the museum and run on the race track for a hour for $25. :yes:
Yes, y'all can participate too if you wish. :clap:I understand Lamont will be attending the event.

JKMSPYDER
08-14-2013, 10:38 AM
​Congratulations! Where is the Barber's museum and race track?

CyncySpyder
08-14-2013, 10:57 AM
:ohyea: :clap: :yes::congrats: :yes: :clap: :ohyea:

Cavman
08-14-2013, 11:13 AM
73774The Barber's complex is the grey area on far left center. You would get off at the Leeds exit off I-20. Birmingham, AL is West of this screen shot.

The SRA-TVC I'd having a planning meeting at Big#1 Motorsports in Birmingham, AL August 23-25th for next year's Venom in Vandiver event. Harvey and TricLED will be there as vendors along with Lamont from what I understand?

For $25 we get to visit the Barber's Museum and run on the race track for a hour on Saturday. You do not have to be a member of the SRA. I am because there is no GA chapter. There has been the idea of starting one?
Go here for more information:
http://www.meetup.com/Spyder-Ryder-Of-America/

Cavman
08-14-2013, 11:16 AM
73775This is the Barber's complex up close. It's funny that they have big spider sculptures off the race track.
We had over 85 Spyders and other cycles on the track last Fall. What a hoot! I thought it was more fun that the Dragon.

SpyderAnn01
08-14-2013, 03:14 PM
Have a blast, that is if your Spyder is fixed in time. Good luck

MikeinGA
08-14-2013, 10:06 PM
Got word this morning from the girl at the dealer that my Spyder will be covered under warranty. I think that girl had too much coffee this morning. Boy was she excited! Now, we are waiting for parts, one of which is coming from Canada.

I told her I hope I get the bike back in time for the Barber's Museum and Race Track event in two weeks. We get to visit the museum and run on the race track for a hour for $25. :yes:
Yes, y'all can participate too if you wish. :clap:I understand Lamont will be attending the event.

What happened to your RT? The most I had waited for parts was 5 days. If it's a big job it could take 2 to 3 days for a repair. Good luck with the fix.

Mike

JCSMOKE
08-15-2013, 09:38 AM
What happened to your RT? The most I had waited for parts was 5 days. If it's a big job it could take 2 to 3 days for a repair. Good luck with the fix.

Mike
I hope he didn't take it caving (spelunking) I know he has at least 2 loves and I don't think they mix well.