PDA

View Full Version : I FINALLY made the JUMP and boy am I EXCITED!!!!!

mikenatl
06-26-2008, 01:36 PM
I finally did it! I finally did it!!

I just put down my deposit for the :spyder: SE5! I have been a daily lurker on this site for the last couple of months and I couldn't resist it any longer. I am not posting this message just because I am excited but to say a big "THANK YOU" to everyone on this site. Good opinions and Bad, I have, and will continue to, learn from you guys and gals. This is my first bike, so I am a real newbie. ( I just got my motorcycle endorsement last month)

I am here in Atlanta. The dealer (Polaris) informed me that they have sold a good number of spyders. I haven't seen any of them in my area (I live downtown), so any GA. spyder riders, give me a shout and let me know your experiences.

Mike

ataDude
06-26-2008, 01:37 PM
I finally did it! I finally did it!!

I just put down my deposit for the :spyder: SE5! I have been a daily lurker on this site for the last couple of months and I couldn't resist it any longer. I am not posting this message just because I am excited but to say a big "THANK YOU" to everyone on this site. Good opinions and Bad, I have, and will continue to, learn from you guys and gals. This is my first bike, so I am a real newbie. ( I just got my motorcycle endorsement last month)

I am here in Atlanta. The dealer (Polaris) informed me that they have sold a good number of spyders. I haven't seen any of them in my area (I live downtown), so any GA. spyder riders, give me a shout and let me know your experiences.

Mike

:congrats:

Napalmseth
06-26-2008, 01:53 PM
:congrats: :bigthumbsup: :congrats:

Magic Man
06-26-2008, 02:10 PM
:welcome: :congrats: :bigthumbsup:

MM

spyderbitten
06-26-2008, 02:31 PM
:welcome: :congrats:

Smylinacha
06-26-2008, 03:30 PM
:welcome: :congrats: Boy are you in for some FUN

dltang
06-26-2008, 06:07 PM
Enjoy and be safe!!

mikenatl
06-26-2008, 06:23 PM
Thanks, everyone!!!! I am really excited BUT I guess I need to calm down. I am at the end of the SE5 line......well at least I am in line.

Smylinacha
06-26-2008, 08:37 PM
Thanks, everyone!!!! I am really excited BUT I guess I need to calm down. I am at the end of the SE5 line......well at least I am in line.

No need to calm down - it's time to be PSYCHED now! :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :hot: :2excited: :2excited: :2excited: :bad2thebone:

pphantom538
06-26-2008, 09:37 PM

The best things are worth waiting for. But knowing that doesn't stop the pacing!