PDA

View Full Version : center piece of front wheels

wyliec
08-11-2013, 07:07 PM
I have a 2008 GS. Does anyone make that plastic trim center piece on the front wheels in a material other than plastic?

I'm thinking GloRyder does; but, I'm not looking for a lighted center piece. I may have to check with them and see if I can purchase GloRyders minus the parts for lighting.

Chupaca
08-11-2013, 10:26 PM
I'm sure the sponsors on the home page have what your looking for. You could make your own depending on what your looking for and the material. Machine shops could custom make them..good luck..!! :thumbup:

wyliec
08-12-2013, 05:46 AM
I'm sure the sponsors on the home page have what your looking for. You could make your own depending on what your looking for and the material. Machine shops could custom make them..good luck..!! :thumbup:

The only one that has anything is GloRyders and I sent them an e-mail to see if they would sell the center piece separately.

I find it a little strange that BRP offers rear billet axle covers; but, nothing for the front.:dontknow:

Bob Denman
08-12-2013, 06:39 AM
If you're just looking for a replacement cap; maybe somebdy was able to pull the OEMs out of the way for their GloRyder installation and have them sitting around... :dontknow:

wyliec
08-12-2013, 08:27 AM
If you're just looking for a replacement cap; maybe somebdy was able to pull the OEMs out of the way for their GloRyder installation and have them sitting around... :dontknow:

No, I want something different. My OEM's are a little scratched up; I'm a little anal and probably no one else would notice.

I do have the BRP rear axle and front spindle billet covers and like the way they look.