PDA

View Full Version : Study

bruiser
08-10-2013, 09:10 AM
I just read a study that was the result of a previous study. That previous study was flawed so the second study was done. Now that second study wasn't flawed but left some facts out from the previous study. So now another study of the previous study and the second study is now in the works. So I'll have to wait for that study to be completed before I can comment further on any of these studies.

SDM
08-10-2013, 09:41 AM
I love the sound of government speak in the morning!!!:roflblack:

UNCLEDAVE
08-10-2013, 09:41 AM
Remember the old adage... "A camel is a horse designed by a committee"?

Dan McNally
08-10-2013, 09:42 AM
I just read a study that was the result of a previous study. That previous study was flawed so the second study was done. Now that second study wasn't flawed but left some facts out from the previous study. So now another study of the previous study and the second study is now in the works. So I'll have to wait for that study to be completed before I can comment further on any of these studies.

Academia in action! I'm sure the studies are government funded . . . and the same group is doing them!

BajaRon
08-10-2013, 11:30 AM
Academia in action! I'm sure the studies are government funded . . . and the same group is doing them!

The government doesn't fund anything as they have no money.... the money they use to fund things comes from

http://www.blogcdn.com/jobs.aol.com/articles/media/2011/07/uncle-sam-flickr-donkeyhotey.jpg

AWEInCA
08-10-2013, 05:04 PM
There are many examples but I especially like the studies that conclude the obvious

Such as

http://activistsandairplanes.com/2011/06/10/the-friday-stupid-government-spends-3-6-million-to-study-a-stoned-monkey/

Bob Denman
08-10-2013, 08:35 PM
:shocked: :hun:

grumpybob
08-10-2013, 08:43 PM
The gov't did a study on me a few years back. I would now like to thank all of you for your kind charity to me, past, present , & future.

Chupaca
08-10-2013, 09:04 PM
much like the game telephone the final study will not have anything to do with the original study and help no one who needed the help..!! :roflblack:

Bob Ledford
08-11-2013, 01:26 PM
If the results were flawed what does that sayer about the committee and its members and the quality of the questions asked?

They should have picked the members from the Senate!