PDA

View Full Version : THANK YOU NOTE.....

boborgera
08-07-2013, 06:32 PM
When we get older we think differently. This letter was sent to the Principals office after the school had sponsored a luncheon for the elderly....

An elderly lady received a new radio at the lunch as door prize and was writing to say thank you. This story is a credit to all humankind. Feel free to forward this to anyone you know who might need a lift today.

Dear Kean Elementary,;

God bless you for the beautiful radio i won at your recent senior citizens luncheon,
I am 84 years old and live at the Spiringer Home for the Aged. All of my family has
passed away. I am all alone now and it's nice to know that someone is thinking of
me.
God bless you for your kindness to an old forgotten lady, My roommate is 95 and has
always had her own radio, But before i received one, She would never let me listen
to hers, Even when she was napping.

The other day her radio fell off the night stand and broke into a lot of pieces. It was
awful and she was in tears. Her distress over the broken radio touched me and i knew
this was Gods way of answering my prayers.
She asked if she could listen to mine, And i told her to kiss my butt.

Thank you for that opportunity',
Sincerely,
Agnes Smith...

spydaman60
08-07-2013, 08:16 PM
I needed that!:bowdown::bowdown::roflblack::roflblack::rofl black:

Bob Denman
08-08-2013, 07:29 AM
:shocked: :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:
Bobbo,
I hope that you're spreading this joy to all of the other forums out there on the 'net also! :2thumbs:
(Hope to see you tonight at the Chatterbox!)

mindman
08-08-2013, 09:07 AM
Awesome !

WV Spyder Ryder
08-11-2013, 10:18 AM
:ohyea::ohyea::ohyea:COOL!!!!:roflblack::roflblack ::roflblack::roflblack:

:2thumbs:

Mexican
08-11-2013, 11:19 AM
Hmmmmmmmmm,,,,,,,,,, mean little old lady:clap:

Dan McNally
08-11-2013, 11:52 AM