PDA

View Full Version : Central Arkansas Spyder ride August 17, 2013

Chuckster
08-07-2013, 04:38 PM
Greetings everyone,

I want to tell everyone about our next Spyder ride. It will be on Saturday, August 17 and will be an all day ride to Mt. View to enjoy the scenery, fellowship, and some down right good music.

The Hot Springs riders will meet in Bryant at the Lowes at exit 123. The departure time is 8:00 AM. Please be full of fuel and ready to pull out at 8.

The Little Rock group will meet at Bradford Marine in North Little Rock and ready to pull out at 8:30. Once again, please be full of fuel.

The Hot Springs group will meet us at Bradford's and we will go on together.

Two things:

1. Please be on time so we can get to Mt. View in time to enjoy the area before lunch.

2. Please be sure to bring plenty of your favorite liquid to hydrate.

On another note. What a great time at the cook out at Joe and Sheila's and Roy and Kathy's. Thanks guys for the hospitality. A good time was had by all.

Please call with any questions about the ride on the 17th. Hope to see all of you there.

Chuckster
501-804-0639

Cruzr Joe
08-07-2013, 08:53 PM
HOLLER UP IF YOU ARE GOING

Cruzr Joe & Sheila

Roy & Kathy

You And You too

FaranH
08-08-2013, 07:02 AM
Chuck may not have mentioned that that is Mountains, Music and Motorcycles weekend at Mt. View. It'll be a fun time, crowded with bikes and bikers of all types. It's always a good time.

I'm probably going to just meet y'all there. You shouldn't be hard to find even at the rally - I'll looking for the loud group of friendly people with a crowd around their rides answering questions! nojoke

Cruzr Joe
08-08-2013, 09:35 AM
the loud group of friendly people with a crowd around their rides answering questions! nojoke < from FaranH

Hey, I resemble that remark. :roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

bullant12
08-08-2013, 10:04 AM
Sorry we won't be there... going to a wedding in Jackson, MS:yes: But we will miss you guys!:(

But you are all more than welcomed to join us the other weekend in Barber Motorsports in Birmingham, AL ;)
(http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?56301-SRA-TVC-Annual-Meeting-in-Barber-Motorsports-Museum-August-23-24)

Cruzr Joe
08-09-2013, 09:39 AM
Eric:

We seem to be planning events that are at the same time as your events. coordination, coordination, coordination.

Cruzr Joe

bullant12
08-12-2013, 10:13 AM
We seem to be planning events that are at the same time as your events. coordination, coordination, coordination.

:agree: August is a busy month this year for us!

But you can always join us here: Barber Motorsports Museum and Track August 23-24
(http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/showthread.php?56301-SRA-TVC-Annual-Meeting-in-Barber-Motorsports-Museum-August-23-24)

iSpydr
08-13-2013, 09:40 AM
My wife and I are planning on being in Mountain View this weekend for the event. We are from Jonesboro and would love to connect and meet some more Arkansas Spyder riders. Hope to see you guys there.

Cruzr Joe
08-13-2013, 11:05 AM
My wife and I are planning on being in Mountain View this weekend for the event. We are from Jonesboro and would love to connect and meet some more Arkansas Spyder riders. Hope to see you guys there.

We won't be hard to spot, we will be ryding Spyders and wearing shirts and caps that say BRP or Spyder or 3 Wheels or something of that nature. Look forward to meeting you.

Cruzr Joe

FaranH
08-16-2013, 10:30 PM
Well, my little Lily and I were sure hoping to be there, but I'm making a last minute trip to Nashville, TN. Y'all have a blast and have fun answering questions from the crowd!nojoke