PDA

View Full Version : Life Styles Honda in Mt. Vernon WA

bluestratos
08-06-2013, 06:59 PM
Some one may have already mentioned this but I wanted to say thank you to Gregg Hecht, owner, and all the guys down at Lifesyles Honda/Motor Sports for putting on a great BBQ for Spyder owners last Sunday. They provided food, refreashements and prizes and good times were had by all. I never did get a good count of Spyders that showed up it filled the side parking lot and it was great to meet old and new Friends. All of the staff helped out through the day and Justin (service scheduler) brought his 2 year old daughter, a real sweetheart who stole a lot of hearts :-) Kevin in Sales made sure we were all entertained with his good humor.

There were a lot of great mods done to the various bikes at the show and shine so that alone was really interesting to see. And the all of the riders and co-pilots were great people to meet and speak with.

I should mention that they have a huge selection of Spyders in stock, the most I have seen at any dealer I have been too. Be sure to ask for Kevin:joke: and to tell him "Randy" sent you, he will work extra hard to work a good deal.

They are going to hold a BBQ and/or ride on the first Sunday of each month through out the summer so I will look forward to meeting old and new at each.

Thanks again to the great team at Lifesyles Honda!

can-am sam
08-06-2013, 09:38 PM
I too enjoyed the event! A big thank-you to everyone at Lifestyles for hosting this.:clap: