PDA

View Full Version : SPYDERFEST 2014!!!

Joanie
08-06-2013, 08:26 AM
MoGang met this weekend to start the planning of SpyderFest 2014!! Look for Len to be posting information concerning dates and a few other things within the next month. We look forward to you joining us for the 5th SpyderFest, which will be bigger and better than ever!!!:yes::2thumbs::dg1::dg1::dg1::dg2::dg2:

Chupaca
08-06-2013, 08:32 AM
:popcorn::popcorn:may the planning begin..good luck you' set the bar high..!! :2thumbs:

fireplug98
08-06-2013, 08:33 AM
Thank You MoGang in advance !!!!

Tommy J.

Bob Denman
08-06-2013, 08:46 AM
:agree:
Hey Joanie,
We need some more pictures of you and the family's newest member! :thumbup:

3tracs
09-12-2013, 11:31 PM
Just wondering if we could get thrown a bone or something?? :pray:

Planning for Spyderfest 2014 will help ease the pain of knowing that winter will soon be here. :doorag:

Thanks Len and MoGang!!!:popcorn:

caw001
09-13-2013, 12:53 AM
Is this a NY based event or is it just where it happened to be this year? Seems like all of the larger events are on the east coast...

joet82
09-13-2013, 01:14 AM
Is this a NY based event or is it just where it happened to be this year? Seems like all of the larger events are on the east coast...

SpyderFest is held in April, in Springfield, MO. SpyderQuest is held in Sept? in NY.

Still no definite word on when, but we will be putting dates out as soon as they become concrete. there are some VERY nice events in the works. :D I know we have eceryone on pins and needles at the edges of their seats.

La20614
09-13-2013, 06:24 AM
Ok help a girl out, spyderquest, spyderfest, owners spyder get together, Lamont's BBQ, spyder something in May? Is there a list of these spyder conventions someplace? Missed everything this summer found site too late to plan out vacations etc. :helpsmilie:

arntufun
09-13-2013, 06:52 AM
Ok help a girl out, spyderquest, spyderfest, owners spyder get together, Lamont's BBQ, spyder something in May? Is there a list of these spyder conventions someplace? Missed everything this summer found site too late to plan out vacations etc. :helpsmilie:

It's quite simple....... :roflblack:

Spyderfest- MO
Spyderfest - Canada
Spyderfest- Overseas somewhere
Spyders in the Smokies- TN (no longer)
Spyders in the Adirondacks -NY (no longer)
Spyders in the Redwoods- CA
Spyders in Lamonts yard - TN
Spyderquest- NY
Spyderpalooza- MO
Spyder owners event- various locations
Spyders in Flamingo Babes yard - TX

All joking aside, Spyderfest US is held in MO in April. :thumbup:

Bob Denman
09-13-2013, 06:55 AM
I hope that this helps a little bit...
SpyderFest: the BIG one! Late April in Missouri (tentatively)
The owners' event: Mid-June in North Carolina
Lamont's Barbecue: following the owner's event but in Tennessee... about an 80 mile hop over there (A one Day event)
SpyderQuest: the new kid on the block! September in Lake George Replaces Spyders in the Adirondacks...

What did I miss? I KNOW that there's lots more... :dontknow:
EDIT: Randy jumped me on the events; can anybody fill in some dates for them?

MouthPiece
09-13-2013, 07:06 AM
I hope that this helps a little bit...
SpyderFest: the BIG one! Late April in Missouri (tentatively)
The owners' event: Mid-June in North Carolina
Lamont's Barbecue: following the owner's event but in Tennessee... about an 80 mile hop over there (A one Day event)
SpyderQuest: the new kid on the block! September in Lake George Replaces Spyders in the Adirondacks...

What did I miss? I KNOW that there's lots more... :dontknow:
EDIT: Randy jumped me on the events; can anybody fill in some dates for them?

Although not geared strictly for spyders, Bob, there is Biketoberfest and Bike Week (Mid October and Early March respectively) where we do have a BUNCH of spyders that get together. I guess also we are not excluded from the Canada event.

Chris

Bob Denman
09-13-2013, 07:21 AM
There's also the Americade Rally in Lae George each June...
I've only been to one Spyder event: pyderFest 2013, and it was a BLAST!! :ohyea::yes::thumbup:
I also hit Americade each year, and will attend SpyderQuest next week...
(Lake George is only a three-hour hop for us!)

murphybrown
09-13-2013, 09:47 AM
OK Spyderfest always has been in MO latter part of April. 2013 Springfield MO (IMHO a must attend event)
Owner's Event: Historically is "sometime" in June...location varies BRP makes those decisions (On my bucket list)
Lamont's BBQ: Lamont's front "yard". 2013 because of location of Owner's Event (Maggie Valley)..Lamont who lives close by decided to "tie in" with that Event.. (also on bucket list)
Flamingobabe and HotGlue's Memorial Weekend BBQ: Annual..located close to Houston, TX.... (IMHO a must attend event)
Sturgis: (Not just a Harley event...lots of Spyders attend). SD 2014 dates (August 4-9..well that is when I have my room reserved for..yep another check mark on my bucket list).
Spyders in the Redwoods: CA . Great event usually in August

A new one to add: Heart of WA Ryde (not limited to Spyders)... June 6,7,8 2014. Location my place in Chelan, WA. This is a for sure thing: I have hired the caterer, band and porta potties...working on other essentials. Stay tuned to SL for updates. Interested now? PM me

For me I've added the 9/11 Ryde that happened this year to NY...to my bucket list

There are many more..you are in the right place so stayed tuned....:yes:

atitude2
09-13-2013, 10:41 AM
There is so the Spyder Palooza this weekend Sept. 13 and 14 2013. This is being held in Farmington MO. This is the first year for this event. Hope to see it return for next year.:f_spider:

FLAlaserman
09-13-2013, 02:39 PM
Although not geared strictly for spyders, Bob, there is Biketoberfest and Bike Week (Mid October and Early March respectively) where we do have a BUNCH of spyders that get together. I guess also we are not excluded from the Canada event.

Chris

As soon as the ROLO guys return from Lake George/ Spyderquest...we will be planning a get together at SpyderComfort / True Laser Track/ROLO location...US 1 in Edgewater Fl on Saturday Oct 19th 2013 ...will keep riders informed as plans come together

wb4lrk
09-13-2013, 02:59 PM
It's quite simple....... :roflblack:

Spyderfest- MO
Spyderfest - Canada
Spyderfest- Overseas somewhere
Spyders in the Smokies- TN (no longer)
Spyders in the Adirondacks -NY (no longer)
Spyders in the Redwoods- CA
Spyders in Lamonts yard - TN
Spyderquest- NY
Spyderpalooza- MO
Spyder owners event- various locations
Spyders in Flamingo Babes yard - TX

All joking aside, Spyderfest US is held in MO in April. :thumbup: I think there is a Spyders in the Smokies planned for 2014. Please see http://www.smokymountainspyderrally.com/

MouthPiece
09-13-2013, 04:14 PM
As soon as the ROLO guys return from Lake George/ Spyderquest...we will be planning a get together at SpyderComfort / True Laser Track/ROLO location...US 1 in Edgewater Fl on Saturday Oct 19th 2013 ...will keep riders informed as plans come together

I'll be there and I'd sho like to introduce myself to ya.

​Chris