View Full Version : Recommendation for best dealers in Md.

charles4690
08-06-2013, 07:49 AM
Hello I am still looking for recommendations for dealers in Md. Have purchased 2013 ST-S and would like info on first hand experience with local service techs. and dealers. Thanks

jonnysevel
08-06-2013, 08:13 AM
I just purchased my 2013 RT LTD from Pete's Cycle on Belair Road in Baltimore. The salesman didn't know too much about the Spyder, but the service guys were great in answering questions and giving me pointers

Spyder Smyles
08-06-2013, 10:17 AM
I couldn't find a dealer in Maryland that I was comfortable with so I ended up at Don's Kawasaki in PA. The sales person and service dept are very knowledgeable. It is about 55 miles from Aberdeen but well worth the trip to me.:dg2:

qasamm
08-06-2013, 11:40 AM
Talbot Powersports in Easton Md is my service center. I drive right past a few others to get there. Great service and know-how on the Spyder plus it's a beautiful trip out there.

mhoecker
08-06-2013, 12:21 PM
Motosports Inc is a fantastic shop! I drive 2 hours from Northern Virginia to have work done there. I have had excellent service and followup from them!! They are also a BRP Platinum dealership.

motosportsinc.com (http://www.motosportsinc.com) Hanover, PA

Madonna

spyderdips
08-20-2013, 02:42 PM
I get mine serviced at Pete's @ Belair. They are not the best but much better than the others out here in the DC Metro or Baltimore area. Service is definitely better than Sales. Best thing about them is that I can wait there and get it done instead of dropping off my spyder.

x-winger
08-20-2013, 07:54 PM
Motosports Inc is a fantastic shop! I drive 2 hours from Northern Virginia to have work done there. I have had excellent service and followup from them!! They are also a BRP Platinum dealership.

motosportsinc.com (http://www.motosportsinc.com) Hanover, PA

Madonna

Highly recommend Motosports

Located on route 94 about 3 miles south of Hanover.
Just a few miles north of MD/PA line.

bruiser
08-20-2013, 08:00 PM
Next time I'm up visiting my sister, I'll check out Motorsports. She lives in Hanover.

FlaBound
08-20-2013, 09:12 PM
I live about equal distance from Pete's and Motosports in Hanover Pa. Bought my RT and have it serviced at Moto Sports. I know of other Spyder owners who bought from Pete's, and now drive to Moto Sports for service. Their main mechanic has about every BRP certification available. Motosports has been selling BRP products for decades, and they know the product well.