PDA

View Full Version : Canadian Spyder Sightings

condorflysu
08-05-2013, 06:22 PM
Thought it would be nice to have a Canadian :spyder2: sightings thread.

condorflysu
08-05-2013, 06:28 PM
A yellow Spyder RS? travelling north on Hwy #507 in the twistys between Flynn's corner on Hwy #36 and Gooderham Ontario.

I was the other yellow RT-S that waved back at you. Here is a riders view of Hwy 507 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LiYE0UxcdCk ..I'm a bit concerned about the driving safety in the vid... but it is one of the better roads for bikers in Ontario many say.

RydeOnThree
08-10-2013, 11:45 AM
We do need one ... and it could even cause us riders to find other riders in our area ... and who knows what that can bring more friends and people to ride with :yes:

nhoj
09-29-2013, 07:21 AM
Yesterday Sep 28th. You were two up on a Silver RT northbound. We were a silver RT and a silver ST southbound just coming off South Bay Cove Road.

There was lots of waving :)

condorflysu
11-18-2013, 12:56 PM
RT-L lava Bronze driving south on Mississauga rd. near Queen st.
We both waved.. Hope that was not our last weekend to ride before the weather closes in on us.

RydeOnThree
11-25-2013, 09:11 AM
Hi all Spyder rider just to let you know that here in Essex County have been able to make contact with 15 riders we first got acquainted by going to The Rock a meeting place for all bikers of any kind and now have formed a Spyder group of our own The Rock stops the get together the end of August but our group continued to meet each week a Tim Horton's around the area and with some of the group going south for the winter we are now meeting once a month till spring FYI our next meeting is the first Thursday of December at Tim Horton's in Amherstburg across from Walmart if you ride and to want meet other riders you are welcome to join and meet us we meet at 6:00 p.m.:thumbup:

nhoj
04-06-2014, 05:56 PM
Black RT Limited going southbound Leslie through the intersection at Green Lane in Newmarket. This was at 3:30 PM.

You were two up, we were on Green Lane with an ST & RT waiting at the light. Great day for a ride, sunny, 12 degrees and the snow is melting !!

Hope you were enjoying your ride as much as we were.

condorflysu
04-17-2014, 01:37 PM
A white with orange Spyder RS at Tim Hortons Friday April 11th 7:00pm Mayfield and Hwy #10 Brampton, Ont.

I was the yellow RT parked in front of you.
You had left by the time I finished my tea :(

nhoj
04-17-2014, 07:36 PM
You zoomed by me at Yonge & Industrial. I think it was an RS or ST. You were wearing a Hi-Viz jacket. I couldn't catch you after the light turned green :). I turned at Henderson you continued north on Yonge St.

RydeOnThree
06-03-2014, 02:59 PM
The Rock Bike Night starts this Thur. June 5 at Rock of Help Church parking lot. All are welcome no matter what you ride. The group of Spyder owners in Essex County meet there we are up to 12 Spyders and are always looking for more. Come and join us.

condorflysu
06-30-2014, 04:54 PM
It's wasn't in Canada but they were friendly and we had a chat, nice folk.
Didn't get you name;(
I never thought to ask if they are allowed to use the bicycle scouter paths, think they are driven on the roads with the cars.

This on the main St. (Danrak) tourist central in Amsterdam as you walk out of the Central train station.

Notice the front badge change to BMW :)
I sent these fellow riders to Spyderlovers to take a peek too.

The adventure continues.

JayJay
08-10-2014, 01:18 PM
Saw black or black currant RT on Lakeshore Road and 4th Line heading west at approximately 08:30 am on August 10th.

Supernam
08-30-2014, 09:03 PM
You zoomed by me at Yonge & Industrial. I think it was an RS or ST. You were wearing a Hi-Viz jacket. I couldn't catch you after the light turned green :). I turned at Henderson you continued north on Yonge St.

Seems like everyone who's posted here is from Ontario. My wife rides her Black Current ST often in the Aurora area, but we were riding down to Las Vegas during this time. We'll see you around.