PDA

View Full Version : It's nice to know that there are dealers who care

agasperino
08-04-2013, 08:05 PM
I recently purchased a 2013 Spyder RT limited. The bike was very unstable at highway speed, so much so that I didn't feel safe riding it. While everyone else said things like relax your grip or keep your eyes up ahead, the dealer believed me when I said it was a problem with the bike, not me. It turned out that there actually was a problem with the bike; it was my dealer who stuck in there and didn't stop contacting BRP until an answer was found. Currently, the bike is now fixed and quite enjoyable to ride. I'd like to thank both Ledgewood Powersports & BRP for their perseverance and dedication to fixing my Spyder. If you are in North NJ and need a dealer who cares, look for Ledgewood Powersports.

PS
This is a not paid for advertisement, just want to thank the people who went to bat for me.

ARtraveler
08-04-2013, 09:14 PM
Glad to hear that you got the problem solved to your satisfction. :welcome:

NancysToy
08-04-2013, 09:21 PM
:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

So glad you got it fixed. It is very hard for a dealer (or any of us) to determine whetehr or not a new Spyder with an owner new to Spyders is having problems with the Spyder, going through the normal learning process, or both. Having a dealer who listens and tries to address the problem no matter how new the rider is or what the dealer may think, is first class treatment. It would be great if all dealers were as dedicated as yours apparently is. It was good of you to recognize his service here.

Chupaca
08-05-2013, 12:51 AM
It is good to hear about the good ones. Glad they hung in there and got your problem solved..now enjoy..!! :ohyea:

eagleeye299
08-05-2013, 06:04 AM
Great to hear. I bought some toys from them years ago when I lived in Jersey. They were good to deal with then and glad to hear they still are.

Flanker
08-05-2013, 07:33 AM
Glad to hear your dealer looked out for you. Sssssssooooooooooo............................what was wrong with your Spyder?

Bob Denman
08-05-2013, 07:34 AM
:agree:... What was causing the issue? :dontknow:
Glad to hear that it's been found and fixed! :thumbup: