PDA

View Full Version : West Virginia Eastern Panhandle Spyder Riders

Dan McNally
08-04-2013, 01:45 PM
I know you are out there, folks . . . I see Spyders in the area. Is anyone interested in forming an organized group, or even just putting together a list of folks with Spyders who are looking for others to go one rydes? I live near the VA Hospital, a few miles south east of Martinsburg. I'm retired and almost always up to go for a ryde.

Jbiancolli
08-04-2013, 06:42 PM
Wife and I are Retired also, Waynesboro PA. 2012 Lava Brown RT Ltd

Dan McNally
08-04-2013, 08:27 PM

We should meet for a ride, some day . . . you are less than an hour away!

Jbiancolli
08-04-2013, 09:31 PM
We should just call it Eastern Panhandle Spider Riders which would encompass Parts of WV, PA, Western Maryland. We seem to be the orphans of the local groups.

Dan McNally
08-05-2013, 08:34 AM
We should just call it Eastern Panhandle Spider Riders which would encompass Parts of WV, PA, Western Maryland. We seem to be the orphans of the local groups.

Works for me!

Dan McNally
08-07-2013, 09:09 AM
Still looking . . . I keep seeing Spyders . . . there have to be more of you out there than JUbiancolli and me!

preston705
06-13-2014, 12:07 PM
I would be interested in helping start a group of Spyder Ryders. There are several up in the Fairmont area.

Jeff

blackcrowe
06-14-2014, 12:40 PM
I live in Harpers Ferry WV (Eastern Panhandle). Bought a 2014 ST Limited back in April. The western part of the state is a bit too far but would like to join a local group or join in on rides with anyone in the area.

PaSpyderRyder
06-14-2014, 01:18 PM

Good to meet a fellow PA rider, I live in Carlisle and right now make it to Waynesboro about once a week visiting the Martin's store for work. If the weather lets me I should be there sometime Thursday or Friday next week on my 14 Cognac RT, look me up if you see it parked there.

Bob

Dan McNally
06-14-2014, 01:22 PM
I live in Harpers Ferry WV (Eastern Panhandle). Bought a 2014 ST Limited back in April. The western part of the state is a bit too far but would like to join a local group or join in on rides with anyone in the area.

There are several of us in the Eastern Panhandle. Both the Spyder Rider of America - Old Dominion Chapter (facebook at http://www.facebook.com/groups/olddominion/ ) and The Maryland Spyder Web,(here: http://www.meetup.com/marylandspyderweb/ ) are very active. I ride with both groups. I'm retired and live near the VA hospital near Kearneysville.

PKWV
08-15-2020, 08:32 AM
I know you are out there, folks . . . I see Spyders in the area. Is anyone interested in forming an organized group, or even just putting together a list of folks with Spyders who are looking for others to go one rydes? I live near the VA Hospital, a few miles south east of Martinsburg. I'm retired and almost always up to go for a ryde.

New to the Spyder life. Sold Harley, must mean we're getting old. Live in Hedgesville, WV.

ARtraveler
08-15-2020, 09:45 AM
:oldpost: This one goes back to 2014.

CopperSpyder
08-15-2020, 03:29 PM
Welcome to the Forum PKWV. I hope you enjoy it. The post is old but some of them may still be around. I hope your enjoying your new Spyder, they sure are lots of fun. I hope to see you around the forum more.

chunkmonk
05-13-2022, 12:17 PM
I live in the panhandle and would be interested in meeting up with fellow spyder owners! I've seen a few on the roads here, but haven't met any owners.

RayBJ
05-13-2022, 03:25 PM
Have you considered setting up a Meetup.com group? That's how I met most of the folks I ride with regularly.