PDA

View Full Version : Southern California Spyder riding and events

ScottyB
08-03-2013, 11:58 AM
Dear Friends
I wanted to bring you up to date on a few up and coming rides and events. The Spyder In The Redwoods is this coming week August 5th through the 8th. For all that are going, please have an awesome time and a safe journey. Please take pictures and share your adventure for those with us that will not be able to attend.

Many have chimed in about riding next weekend August 10th and or 11th. If you are available, please let me know where you would like to ride. I have a couple of great locations for day or evening if you are interested. I will post in a couple of days.

Also, please mark your calendars for our Big Bear or Bust ride August 24th. It should be a wonderful ride through the mountains of Big Bear.

On our September 15th ride and event we will be a changing to a different location, which will be posted very soon.
Please feel free to email anytime for riding suggestions as well as meet ups. We also have some awesome rides and events planned through the rest of the year. We have a couple of great holiday rides in December.

Best always
ScottyB
spyderuniter@gmail.com