PDA

View Full Version : Saved $750!

Spyder4Tess
08-02-2013, 07:13 AM
As I posted before,I bought my wife a used 2011 RT LTD.
The PO said he did not have the ext. warranty so after seeing the recent thread on Bert's low pricing we were gonna buy the warranty.

Turns out that when we took the bike to the dealership over the weekend to transfer the factory warranty,the history printout showed that it covered by the BEST Warranty 'til 2016.
Now we can buy that trailer hitch!

Any dealers that sell the hitch at a discount?

Bob Denman
08-02-2013, 07:15 AM
A surprise package under the Christmas tree! http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/8/8_2_83v.gif :congrats:

Copperman
08-02-2013, 08:20 AM
Check with Brad at Honda East, a sponsor on Spyderlovers.com. It'll be delivered to your door at a reasonable price. And be sure to tell him you're on here.

Dan McNally
08-02-2013, 08:56 AM
As I posted before,I bought my wife a used 2011 RT LTD.
The PO said he did not have the ext. warranty so after seeing the recent thread on Bert's low pricing we were gonna buy the warranty.

Turns out that when we took the bike to the dealership over the weekend to transfer the factory warranty,the history printout showed that it covered by the BEST Warranty 'til 2016.
Now we can buy that trailer hitch!

Any dealers that sell the hitch at a discount?

I didn't save quite as much . . . my dealership offered me a "special price" of $940 for the three year BEST . . . so I took Bryce up on the offer from Bert's Mega Mall and saved almost $200! :D:yes:

Chupaca
08-02-2013, 10:42 AM
That must have been a pleasant surprise..he must have been so excited he just signed and left..:clap:

Kratos
08-02-2013, 11:09 AM
Haha.....original owner didn't even know what all he bought and signed....:D

ARtraveler
08-02-2013, 12:48 PM
It's great to hear you got more than you thought you paid for. Sometimes you get lucky. :bowdown::thumbup:

Spyder4Tess
08-02-2013, 06:43 PM
That must have been a pleasant surprise..he must have been so excited he just signed and left..:clap:

Haha.....original owner didn't even know what all he bought and signed....:D
The owner was 83!
He showed us all the paper work in the dealers packet but saw nothing about the BEST and said there was none.