PDA

View Full Version : SEAL FLOORBOARDS AT SITR

sealfloorboards
08-01-2013, 10:19 PM
Hi all you SITR dudes and dudets, SpaceTrucker and I will be leaving Oregon Sat morning and heading south. We will pull into Senora Sunday afternoon. I will have plenty of Seal Floorboards with me:yes:. I believe the Vendor Village will only be running officially on Monday. If you can't make it then, you can call me and we'll set up a time to install a set for you. ALSO, I will be previewing part of my new product line:clap::clap::clap:. I have been very busy working in the Seal Studio since SpyderFest. You will be the first to see what's REALLY NEW AND COOL:yikes:! Till then............

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

szohar
08-01-2013, 11:08 PM
Really interested to see the new products.

Any new HW pegs?

GloryRyders
08-02-2013, 05:23 AM
Have a safe trip...........by the way..........how are you comming along with the flag holder that you were designing for 3 x 5 flags? :dontknow:

sealfloorboards
08-02-2013, 10:35 AM
Have a safe trip...........by the way..........how are you comming along with the flag holder that you were designing for 3 x 5 flags? :dontknow:

More will be revealed at SITR:ohyea:along with other cool Spyder Stuff!

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

Dragonrider
08-02-2013, 11:09 AM
John - have a safe trip! Only decent way to get there is to go to Lakeview, then down 395, and in the back way. Riding across NorCal and through Sacto isn't worth it.

eddieshep999
08-02-2013, 12:01 PM
More will be revealed at SITR:ohyea:along with other cool Spyder Stuff!

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

John

For those of us that can't make the trip (too much water to cross) - When will they be on your website or posted on here so we can look out for some more of you quality items

sealfloorboards
08-02-2013, 12:16 PM
John

For those of us that can't make the trip (too much water to cross) - When will they be on your website or posted on here so we can look out for some more of you quality items

Soon, soon:2excited: After SITR. Still have a few details to clear up and redesign my webpage.

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

murphybrown
08-02-2013, 12:41 PM
Nice about all your new designs for we who love our Spyders....but even NICER is that Spacetrucker is back in the saddle...tell him "hi" for me. :yes:

sealfloorboards
08-02-2013, 01:10 PM
Nice about all your new designs for we who love our Spyders....but even NICER is that Spacetrucker is back in the saddle...tell him "hi" for me. :yes:

Will do, yes it's great to have him back. He has a new Yellow RT. Wish you were going!

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

Desert Spyder
08-02-2013, 02:08 PM
We will SEAL you there John. Arriving Sunday noonish.