PDA

View Full Version : HEEL AND TOE SHIFTER

sealfloorboards
07-31-2013, 01:52 PM
IT'S FINALY READY:yes::yes::yes:. You have asked for two years and I finally have a Heel and Toe Shifter ready for your RT SM5. It is now posted on my website. If you already have Seal Floorboards on your RT and want to convert, you will have to cut a notch in your Left Floorboard. I will include a cutting template with the Shifter. This is a really sweet upgrade and sure to increase you pleasure as you........

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards

ARCTIC
07-31-2013, 02:18 PM
Pictures?

ARtraveler
07-31-2013, 02:19 PM
That is a great add on for sure. Many of my two-wheelers had that option and I really learned to like it a lot.

captblack
07-31-2013, 03:15 PM
Good deal, John! I did see the picture with the deluxe boards but would love to see a better one (and close up). I changed my deluxe boards for Seal Pups which I like a little better and I use Lamont's highway peg set up. I did have to modify the seal pup board for both the toe and heel shifter I have (toe is the one you sent with my deluxe boards and the heel part is one I got from Inspector Gadget (I think I sent you a picture of it).

Anyway, I love the boards. Keep up the great work!

Chupaca
07-31-2013, 04:38 PM
this should make a lot of folks happy and orders should start rolling in. Good luck..!! :2thumbs: sorry I'm not a floorboard type they look great..!!

sealfloorboards
07-31-2013, 07:21 PM
If you go the Gallery Page on my website you will see two photos of the shifter installed. My webmaster says she will have them up this evening:pray:. BTW, They are in stock and ready to ship.:yes:

Ride in comfort,
John
Seal Floorboards