PDA

View Full Version : Faces

elixermixer
07-30-2013, 09:24 PM
My thought this morning commute:

For those of you who do not sport full face lids...
do you think about the face your making?
perhaps you let the smiles fly or try and wipe that fecal eating grin off your face and look like a tough mother trucker?
What can I say I get have random conversations by myself.
perhaps some of us put our helmets on and practice in the bathroom mirror? I mean it can't be legal to let others know how fun these are right?

gottago
07-30-2013, 09:47 PM
I had a similar thought today. Three of us went out today and had to cross Into Canada, so I decided to have some fun with the Customs agents. Canadian guy asked the typical questions and I told him I heard Canada was way different than U.S. so we were just taking a look around. Well he was no fun he just told me to get outta here.. The American agent ( young pup) was more fun he asks do I like it and how does it go etc. He rides a wide glide so I tells him race you up Tiger hiway, lots of twisties well as I'm talking to him a guy I know rides up and chats with us. The silly agent told him we were on for Tiger hiway. He says to him Don't race him for pinks you'll never catch him ( Thanks Bajaron,swaybar) I told him they call it Zippy for a reason and don't mess with the Bull you'll get a horn. by the time we left the poor guy was in stitches..Had fun with that one.. Retirement can be great fun now and then.. Love my :spyder2: Never had so much fun..RYDE ON!!!

Mickay
07-30-2013, 10:03 PM
Hi,

Yes , sometime i see my face. Sometime i'm flying. My soul is out of my body so......i could see me sit on the Spyder riding somewhere in time at the maximum speed the Spyder could get ,5th gear, RPM in red line, straight pipe, 200HP,TWIN Turbo the ever loudness screaming motor sound and all running at 212MPH.

DDRRRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!! !!!! DDRRRRRRIIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!

5:00AM

Oh f..k, i have to work.

OOOHHHH NNNOOOO!!!! go back to sleep....sleep...sleep...sleep....

Ok , i have to get up for work, to keep my running boy happy

Bob Denman
07-31-2013, 06:46 AM