PDA

View Full Version : Goodbye to my Spyder

CycleChamp
07-30-2013, 01:26 PM
I spent over an hour writing a long Post (probably my last) explaining the Title of this Post. My wife has been ill and with two of my daughters visiting (many distractions) it took me some time to write it.
When I finally finished the Post and clicked to download it, I found that my "story" was gone and no way to get it back.:gaah:

So briefly, the gist is I'm now riding my third new Burgman650 I've owned and it's the "new" 2013 Model.

ARtraveler
07-30-2013, 01:41 PM
Sorry to see that the :spyder2: is now history. I went back and read all your previous posts. It does not sound like the :ani29: was a good match for you from the start.

The Burgman is a very nice scooter, and I know a couple people here that ride them all over the state. You made a good choice there. :thumbup:

Chupaca
07-30-2013, 01:43 PM
Sorry you lost your writings..it might have explained whats going on. But whatever the story was we wish you well with your scooter..be safe..!! :thumbup:

scooterexpress
07-30-2013, 01:53 PM
i traded in my 2008 honda silverwing 600 for my spyder best trade i ever made i.m.o. spyder just more comfy for 2. best of luck on your new scoot..

Bob Denman
07-30-2013, 02:05 PM
But whatever the story was we wish you well with your scooter..be safe..!! :thumbup:
:agree: And we hope that your wife is recuperating! :pray:

CycleChamp
07-30-2013, 06:35 PM
:agree: And we hope that your wife is recuperating! :pray:

Thanks to all of you who offered your best wishes. Usually when someone says something like "Nice Scooter" I reply "it's really not a scooter...it's a motorcycle disguised as a scooter!" 650cc will run me down the road faster then I want to go. Saw 90mph on my first one once and still had lots of throttle left!

Bob Denman
07-30-2013, 06:45 PM
Well; keeps it's nose in the wind, and the wind in your hair! :2thumbs:

napper39
07-31-2013, 10:40 AM
im geting ready to trade my 500 cc aprillia for a 650 burgman ,there is a 2012 at a dealer i can get for 9000,or should i buy the 2013 ,is there enough difference that i should get the 2013.send me a pm and let me know befor i make the wrong choice.thanks :2thumbs:

poordom
07-31-2013, 10:52 AM
I spent over an hour writing a long Post (probably my last) explaining the Title of this Post. My wife has been ill and with two of my daughters visiting (many distractions) it took me some time to write it.
When I finally finished the Post and clicked to download it, I found that my "story" was gone and no way to get it back.:gaah:

So briefly, the gist is I'm now riding my third new Burgman650 I've owned and it's the "new" 2013 Model.

The Burgman is a nice machine, and even nicer when converted into a trike.

An acquaintance of mine in Nova Scotia started building the conversions, they look great.

Good Luck.

Dom

jerpinoy
07-31-2013, 01:01 PM
Sorry to hear about your love one being ill. Our prayers for her:pray:. just keep in touch.