PDA

View Full Version : Recycled?

Yol Bolsun
07-29-2013, 09:43 PM
So, I am sitting at work and the Anti-Breast cancer wrist band I got at L's BBQ last year was uncomfortable. I realized that there was printing on inside of my pink Save the Tatas/ <3 ( . Y . ) wrist band. Taking it off, I read, "Made from 100% recycled silicone." :yikes:

Chupaca
07-29-2013, 10:34 PM
they recycle everything now a days..now would that be from the stuff they stuff those plastic blonds with..?:roflblack: Not to be insensative but isn't that silicon..??

Bob Denman
07-30-2013, 05:45 AM
Nope...:shocked: I'm not saying anything that'll unleash the Ban Hammer!! :shocked:

Cruzr Joe
07-30-2013, 08:11 AM
I know nothing

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

wyliec
07-30-2013, 09:10 AM
they recycle everything now a days..now would that be from the stuff they stuff those plastic blonds with..?:roflblack: Not to be insensative but isn't that silicon..??

No, that is silicone. There is a silicon; but, I doubt it's used in breast implants.

"As the second most abundant element in the earth's crust, silicon is vital to the construction industry as a principal constituent of natural stone, glass, concrete and cement." (quoted)

grumpybob
07-30-2013, 10:33 AM
they recycle everything now a days..now would that be from the stuff they stuff those plastic blonds with..?:roflblack: Not to be insensative but isn't that silicon..?? That might be Silly Putty - shape it then bake it.